WTF was Gerald doing?

bro he was told the finish.....but yeah ill make it easier. you think pr owrestlers take flush shots and harm them selves with weapons but a fighter wont eat some shots? cmon.

You still have provided me 2 legit examples. Del Rio fighting Crocop is not 1 lol

Fear of the takedown. In Chimaev's last two fights he immediately took his opponents down and dominated. That fear of the takedown is going to make Chimaev's striking very dangerous.

Yeah, nice gif? You’ve failed to substantiate anything suspicious about the fight. What looked suspicious? He tried to react to the punch but was too slow and got hit right on the button. It’s a legitimate KO.

EDIT: Black Panther sucks
I don’t have to explain you shit bitch. Now get off my dick.

Fear of the takedown. In Chimaev's last two fights he immediately took his opponents down and dominated. That fear of the takedown is going to make Chimaev's striking very dangerous.
True. Still, I don't think a guy with Geralds experience should leave himself THAT open.

You still have provided me 2 legit examples. Del Rio fighting Crocop is not 1 lol
ken kimbo. at least give me that homie

Yeah, nice gif? You’ve failed to substantiate anything suspicious about the fight. What looked suspicious? He tried to react to the punch but was too slow and got hit right on the button. It’s a legitimate KO.

EDIT: Black Panther sucks
you didnt like black panther? was a good movie man

Hands low for tdd

Because there is nothing to explain. It was a stupid fucking statement.

Also

Gotten to.
BLAH, Blah, BLah.. Talk to me after your Period ends. Bitch those hormones making you salty.

Why are you so triggered? Can you not read properly?
I said, I give Khamzat credit for doing some nice feints, and good cage cutting.

I only saw one body shot, and I didn't even think it landed properly?

Still, feints and cage cutting should only work to expose you a small amount at that level.
Later on in the fight, after you have eaten some damage, sure, then you are wary of feints.

And the cage cutting was actually super nice, but again, GM3 allowed himself to be backed up to the cage, almost like Woodley.

I'm saying, it was more GM3's fault than Khamzat doing stuff.

If Khamzat beats a mid level opponent nicely, who actually looks like he wants to be there, then I'll hop on board.
Right now im 50/50 onboard.

BTW, are you implying that i'm somehow biased against fighters that are dagestani or something? Cause if you knew anything about who I follow, you would know that is bull.
ok mate, the fight is fixed, there's no reason for GM3 to be KOed, khamzat should not get hype etc ...

True. Still, I don't think a guy with Geralds experience should leave himself THAT open.

How open was he though. That right hand of Khamzat's was blazing fast, and hit right on the money. We'v all seen how well feints work through watching Adesanya. It could be that implied grappling doom is just as good as faking shots to make your opponent think he's about to get Khabibed.

Taking one on the chin and getting KTFO.He was only tko-ed by Ian and Thiago.....was subbed by Jack and lost a couple of decisions- all- to the only relevant middles he faced. Hes has pretty much run the gamut on losing. Let's not over hype another guy JUST YET.

It's called worrying about the take down, stop with the retarded "Fix" shit ffs.

Bye Felicia!!
You’re embarrassing yourself with how worked up you’re getting. You made an ignorant statement which you can’t justify, and now your salt levels are palpable.

I recommend getting some Dragon Energy from Donald or Colby.

Sounds like no one just wants to give Khamzat credit for the way he setup that right hand with his subtle footwork and pressure which lead to GM3 getting KTFO.

Gerald did nothing wrong but just got beaten by a a better fighter.

he did everything wrong. he circled directly into the right hand, that's a big no-no for a southpaw unless you're baiting the right hand. the other fuck up is he engaged and left his head on the centerline.

You’re embarrassing yourself with how worked up you’re getting. You made an ignorant statement which you can’t justify, and now your salt levels are palpable.

I recommend getting some Dragon Energy from Donald or Colby.

Bitch are you fucking retard or something.
And also this is fight game shit happens ok. The more you ride high, the harder you fall. I got better things to do than educate your ignorant ass. Stop reaching dummy.

Bitch are you fucking retard or something.
And also this is fight game shit happens ok. The more you ride high, the harder you fall. I got better things to do than educate your ignorant ass. Stop reaching dummy.
Damn. You are all worked up.

it’s been a while since I’ve seen a tantrum like this. The ignorant curse words are an added bonus. You’re all riled up and can’t properly articulate (surprise, surprise).

you may be better served going out and protesting.

<mma1>

Back