WWE betting

lmao bud you're 43 wwe fan and a consistent sherdog poster? drinking whiskey instead of going to your daughters practice? LOL

So...I'm still going to assume you aren't retarded, for now. A WWE fan? You got to that conclusion because...I told a story about OTHER posters here betting on it? Not to be a dick, but holy shit dude, c'mon. I can literally name ONE current pro wrestler, Brock Lesnar, and that's just because he fights MMA. Wait, Rousey too. Otherwise I literally have no clue who the current wrestlers are. The last time I watched pro wrestling was legit over 30 years ago. And I'm 42 jackass, not 43. Stop trying to age me.

I go to most of my daughter's practices, thank you. My wife wanted to take her today, so yes I'm at home watching a little baseball and having a glass of whiskey. I'm glad random Sherdog poster (you) has decided to pass judgement on me for it though. I'm sure you have all sorts of other great life advice.

me and my cre will beat ur whole crew ass
LOL

tenor.gif

lol u are 43 on sherdog... enough said smh

Numbers are not your strong suit I see. I'd recommend you moving to a forum other than the betting one. This isn't likely to end well for you financially...

oh I do very well.. wait till hulk Hogan wins!!! hulkamania run wild on you!!! 43 year old sherdog poster LOL

oh I do very well.. wait till hulk Hogan wins!!! hulkamania run wild on you!!! 43 year old sherdog poster LOL

I take it back. You are retarded. Which means I should not pick on you. Carry on.

I take it back. You are retarded. Which means I should not pick on you. Carry on.
can just imagine the kinda dad/husband you are spending your time on sherdog and betting on WWF lol

can just imagine the kinda dad/husband you are spending your time on sherdog lol

I'm guessing you were born in 1988 so are 31 with no chance at getting married or having kids anytime soon. Which is a good thing for humanity I suppose.

Newsflash: Married people with kids still have hobbies. I like MMA. I trained and even had a fight years ago. It's something I enjoy, and have been on this site 12 years now. The fact I'm explaining this to you is actually sort of embarrassing.

I'm guessing you were born in 1988 so are 31 with no chance at getting married or having kids anytime soon. Which is a good thing for humanity I suppose.

Newsflash: Married people with kids still have hobbies. I like MMA. I trained and even had a fight years ago. It's something I enjoy, and have been on this site 12 years now. The fact I'm explaining this to you is actually sort of embarrassing.
LOL

Wrestling is great to bet if you know the results beforehand. Too bad the rarely leak these days. Fuck you Bhill Bhatti!

Fuckin' who?

The guy who used his " dirty sheets - aka inside information" to leak the results but I guess he got cocky, caught and nowadays wwe is more careful with who they share their information with.

The guy is known to be a joke these days but still acts like a jackass.

I don't know if Vince changed the way he structures his shows, but wrestling used to be quite predictable back 15-20 years ago last time I paid any attention to it. If two top guys were set for a PPV match just fade the one who went "over" the other the last time they were on television together before the PPV.

Back