WWE is still overproduced

The over whelming majority of women's matches suck. They're slow, awkward and sloppy. Most of them can't even hit the ropes right, let alone actual moves. It really shows how far wrestling has come that so many fans watch that shit and actually think it's good and the women talented.
Like I said, agree to disagree. It sounds like both of you are older gents, in their 40s and 50s.

These women today are much better than the women of yesteryear.

Like I said, agree to disagree. It sounds like both of you are older gents, in their 40s and 50s.

These women today are much better than the women of yesteryear.

The good ones are leaps and bounds ahead of previous generations, I won't argue against that at all. The problem is there's not enough good ones and way too many shit ones that we have to pretend are awesome or we'll suffer the death of 1000 hashtags.

I could watch Asuka and Bayley wrestle all day.

The good ones are leaps and bounds ahead of previous generations, I won't argue against that at all. The problem is there's not enough good ones and way too many shit ones that we have to pretend are awesome or we'll suffer the death of 1000 hashtags.

I could watch Asuka and Bayley wrestle all day.
But We don't have to pretend they're all awesome though. They are weak women wrestlers just like they are weak guy wrestlers. For example I don't care to see Luke gallows wrestle. Nor do I care to see baron corbin on tv most of the time.

Just like how guys have weak angles, girls have weak angles. I don't see the need to scrap the whole thing. The main event girls are great. The midcard girls not so much.

I would say there's good enough women talent to be that justifies keeping the women talent

But We don't have to pretend they're all awesome though. They are weak women wrestlers just like they are weak guy wrestlers. For example I don't care to see Luke gallows wrestle. Nor do I care to see baron corbin on tv most of the time.

Just like how guys have weak angles, girls have weak angles. I don't see the need to scrap the whole thing. The main event girls are great. The midcard girls not so much.

I would say there's good enough women talent to be that justifies keeping the women talent

There's a difference between keeping the women's talent and forcing substandard horseshit down our throats. I'm all for keeping the talented women...but in WWE's case they don't have enough decent women to fill 3 divisions across Raw, NXT, and Smackdown...so they shovel away and you're an evil somethingist if you complain or say that most of it is shit.

There's a difference between keeping the women's talent and forcing substandard horseshit down our throats. I'm all for keeping the talented women...but in WWE's case they don't have enough decent women to fill 3 divisions across Raw, NXT, and Smackdown...so they shovel away and you're an evil somethingist if you complain or say that most of it is shit.
I think they have best women's talent out of any women's promotion. I also think its hard to fill for raw more so when its 3 hours, SD has some women's wrestlers I don't care for, but its not as bad or no more different than the men's wrestlers in my view because its 2 hours. Smackdown as a show overall is more enjoyable because of the duration and is less hands on when it comes to vince mcmahon.

This is the only place where I heard women's wrestling was an issue and it seems to come from older guys. When people mention raw is stale or wwe is overproduced. I never heard anyone blame the ratings on the women. Only this thread. Raw sucks because WWE is overproduced. Raw sucks because the angles suck. Raw sucks because Raw sucks.

I think they have best women's talent out of any women's promotion. I also think its hard to fill for raw more so when its 3 hours, SD has some women's wrestlers I don't care for, but its not as bad or no more different than the men's wrestlers in my view because its 2 hours. Smackdown as a show overall is more enjoyable because of the duration and is less hands on when it comes to vince mcmahon.

This is the only place where I heard women's wrestling was an issue and it seems to come from older guys. When people mention raw is stale or wwe is overproduced. I never heard anyone blame the ratings on the women. Only this thread. Raw sucks because WWE is overproduced. Raw sucks because the angles suck. Raw sucks because Raw sucks.

Younger guys have grown up being told that subpar women's rasslin was awesome and if you disagree your a somethingist. So there you go.

The ratings issues aren't because of the women...at least not entirely. It's because overall the show usually ranges from crap to boring. The chicks are only responsible for whatever segments they're in that fall into those categories.

Younger guys have grown up being told that subpar women's rasslin was awesome and if you disagree your a somethingist. So there you go.

The ratings issues aren't because of the women...at least not entirely. It's because overall the show usually ranges from crap to boring. The chicks are only responsible for whatever segments they're in that fall into those categories.
In the case of aew, aew women's division sucks. But they have to build it. They can't think of short term booking. They have to build stars and scout the talent. For them, I can understand why their division is not as good.

For WWE, I'd say the women are responsible for the segments there in. Yes. As wrestlers..not because they are women. The wrestlers I don't care for I tune out their performances. I'm not going to like everything on a show, man or woman. You won't either. No one will.

If you don't care for women's wrestling, that's fine. I don't care much for WWE's cruiserweight/205 division. Even though that division had some amazing talent. They have bad characters. I don't care for them. That's fine too.

We still have our likes and dislikes

In the case of aew, aew women's division sucks. But they have to build it. They can't think of short term booking. They have to build stars and scout the talent. For them, I can understand why their division is not as good.

For WWE, I'd say the women are responsible for the segments there in. Yes. As wrestlers..not because they are women. The wrestlers I don't care for I tune out their performances. I'm not going to like everything on a show, man or woman. You won't either. No one will.

The only thing I'll give almost all of the women a pass on is promos. There's nothing you can't do if the script is shit...it takes those above the business level folks to make some of that garbage watchable.

Am I the only one that listening to the commentary team lately feels like watching a WWE 2K videogame?

Am I the only one that listening to the commentary team lately feels like watching a WWE 2K videogame?

Listen to commentary on Raw...

{<jordan}

I hate some of the newer production "enhancements"

the giant snake-sperm on the ramp during Orton's entrance a while back, the 3Dish CGI things they do over the stage, constant camera cuts, bleh

I hate some of the newer production "enhancements"

the giant snake-sperm on the ramp during Orton's entrance a while back, the 3Dish CGI things they do over the stage, constant camera cuts, bleh
Only good recent camera work.

a1ab3ed27b963668-600x338.gif

That shit is vile Heresy to even speak, Modfather....

30 Hail Mutas and 10 Our Foleys is your penance

I stand by it. Roll would fuck Bix if he had double d warlocks.

Back