WWYD: travel for life edition.

jFovbk.gif
Hanging with buff dudes in diapers seems hella sus, bro!

I’ll take India and the cash. Living on Mars would be absolutely awful.
Forgot to add there's a 24/7 free Brompton cocktail bar serving the colony on mars. They also deliver.

They only serve Brompton cocktails but you can get double the coke for pretty cheap.

Maybe, but their love can't be bought. They remember kindness. To get this kind of respect from a herd would be the greatest privilege of anybody's life. And there is almost nothing they can't protect him from.

Pretty sure a group of Chimpanzees armed with Ak-47s and rocket launchers could take them out.

I mean this literally btw. I don't know why they don't train chimps for war. Maybe because even if you can train them to shoot a gun they just end up blasting everyone.

Last edited:
You have a choice of

A)

To spend the rest of your life in India and get a wage of 250k US per year.

B)

Travel to mars to start a colony where currency doesn't exist, your role is janitor and are given an assigned wife that you have never seen.

This is one of my more complex thoughts and after mulling it over I would choose mars.
I am sure some weirdos will take B. I take A. I am sure that there are some nice place in India and 250k would make someone rich there.

India for sure and find a legit Yoga guru and learn the secret yoga of the yogis in Calcutta and use it to to make myself more powerful.

You have a choice of

A)

B)

Travel to mars to start a colony where currency doesn't exist, your role is janitor and are given an assigned wife that you have never seen.

This is one of my more complex thoughts and after mulling it over I would choose mars.
OK you implied complex thoughts....here are a few...

INDIA: although India undoubtedly has some wretchedly poor and super polluted regions (far more than most countries) it's useful to realize that in almost every country in the world there will be wealthy people living a really very nice lifestyle away from the unfortunate masses. So .... my guess is that you believe 100% of India is super-wretched and I think that's a mistake.

250,000USD income in India sounds like the ticket to me.

MARS: - would be nice to visit, sure, BUT the atmosphere pressure is less than 1% of Earth's atm pressure, almost pure CO2 outside (going outside requires heavy and cumbersome spacesuit), very little planetary shielding from cosmic radiation and solar radiation meaning you'll likely get cancer fairly quickly, also as gravity is just 38% of Earth's your muscles will atrophy very fast and bang goes your Sherdog jacked physique, your assigned wife is probably a Boise 5/10 and there's no leaving her and picking up a hotter woman in a bar.
Plus Mars would be really very boring unless you're a geologist or a biochemist or some such scientist. 99.9% of Earth's population would be bored out of their minds in 1 month.
Also, despite being a fan of Elon Musk.,.....getting BACK from Mars is going to be incredibly difficult due to not having the liquid methane and liquid oxygen and nope the Sabatier process requires massive amounts of energy to work so that is simply not practical (sorry to get a bit technical). If your rocket takes liquid kerosene or liquid H2 same thing applies, where does the fuel come from? It's a one-way trip for all, which might be fine if your assigned wife was a Hollywood 9/10 but.......... sadly not.

I could go on but....I've probably lost most readers already.

I will say that your thread is an original concept and somewhat thought provoking.

• Love
Reactions: 666
India, easily. Just have to be smart in where you go and what you do.

I like watching these Youtube videos of all the different weird street drinks they make over there, some of them look pretty tasty, 250 grand a year would buy a lotta frosty treats

Looks amazing and the guy must be very skilled, but where is the ice from?

@666

I will add.... Mars is about 874times preferable to Venus.

Any visits to Venus will last approx 37mins for any vehicle / person.

INDIA: although India undoubtedly has some wretchedly poor and super polluted regions (far more than most countries) it's useful to realize that in almost every country in the world there will be wealthy people living a really very nice lifestyle away from the unfortunate masses. So .... my guess is that you believe 100% of India is super-wretched and I think that's a mistake.

MARS: - would be nice to visit, sure, BUT the atmosphere pressure is less than 1% of Earth's atm pressure, almost pure CO2 outside (going outside requires heavy and cumbersome spacesuit), very little planetary shielding from cosmic radiation and solar radiation meaning you'll likely get cancer fairly quickly, also as gravity is just 38% of Earth's your muscles will atrophy very fast and bang goes your Sherdog jacked physique, your assigned wife is probably a Boise 5/10 and there's no leaving her and picking up a hotter woman in a bar.
Plus Mars would be really very boring unless you're a geologist or a biochemist or some such scientist. 99.9% of Earth's population would be bored out of their minds in 1 month.
Also, despite being a fan of Elon Musk.,.....getting BACK from Mars is going to be incredibly difficult due to not having the liquid methane and liquid oxygen and nope the Sabatier process requires massive amounts of energy to work so that is simply not practical (sorry to get a bit technical). If your rocket takes liquid kerosene or liquid H2 same thing applies, where does the fuel come from? It's a one-way trip for all, which might be fine if your assigned wife was a Hollywood 9/10 but.......... sadly not.

I will say that your thread is an original concept and somewhat thought provoking.
I actually read it all and I believe it cured my ADD.

I do have a few counter points to make though.

My vision of living on mars is they have huge biodomes with plants and stripclubs.

Also I'd go for a 5/10 that cooks and does dishes than a 9/10 headcase. Appreciate what you have.

Last point is you say 38% gravity and I'd get weak? Sorry man this makes no sense at all. You think I don't want to be able to bench 900 pounds you're dead wrong

@666

I will add.... Mars is about 874times preferable to Venus.

Any visits to Venus will last approx 37mins for any vehicle / person.
I believe your thinking of Uranus. This is strictly a Mars thread however.

I believe your thinking of Uranus. This is strictly a Mars thread however.
um nope I was defo thinking of Venus. No solid surface on Uranus.
On Venus it rains concentrated acid, super high tempoeratures (600C + I think) plus super high atmospheric pressure which will crush almost any vehicle / object in short order. Russia sent a probe and it landed on Venus's surface and sent back images and data for 37mins (by memory) before it was destroyed.

Hence..... Mars nicer than Venus. But...India nicer than both. :)

You have a choice of

A)

B)

I lived in India.

I'll take the 20,849,239.44 Rupees a year and live there comfortably

There's not enough amazement emojis to explain how blown my mind was, reading this. Good assessment.

Back