Television X-MEN '97 (First Official Trailer, post #292)

the pacing is odd in that it has had maybe 2 poor episode so early in and over emphasis on uninteresting B plot villains but there are enough solid episodes to assume this is done to intentionally lead to something. I think I'm of the view all these visions of the future we're seeing are representations of a future threat and they are just visualising this threat based on their past experiences. PS I consider Shadow King a B villain. IDK wtf a Bastion is. Maybe they are flooding it with latter day villains to short hand the plot and lead to something bigger. Seems inevitable Apocalypse will get a say but with all this mystery they need to do something that hasn't been done before, unless the reveal is that all the stuff happening is being done by the same guy who did it last time.

Last edited:
Haven't posted but digging it. Great shit overall, despite any friction behind the scenes has been good. Hope this wasn't this good just because of beau de onlyfans.
it clearly has his hands all over it. a lot of the stuff he said in pressers/interviews has come to fruition, just not in the overt, plain-english way all the culture war dorks thought it would.

Apparently they've been throwing hints of Bastion in every episode leading up to this.

This Nano-Sentinels shit can get crazy.

I wonder if they will try and finalize this arc in the next two episodes, or if they plan to carry it over into the next season. I'm leaning towards a dramatic season finale that carries over into next season.

I'm guessing not since most of the topic I find on him are people wondering who Bastion is.
Look into his origins. He's essentially two of the biggest baddies in the comics merged into one.

I don't want to blind side anyone with spoilers otherwise I'd just say it. He's going to be a problem for them, for sure.

Apparently they've been throwing hints of Bastion in every episode leading up to this.

This Nano-Sentinels shit can get crazy.

Not sure about Bastion but the sentinel tech hitting the street and the sentinels being defeated as jobbers in episode 1 was a hint we would see more modern versions. Since tech doesb't stop evolving.

Back