Yair Rodriguez Re-Signed to UFC; Fight w/ Zabit Verbally Agreed for UFC 228 in September

Most likely it was a meeting of the minds. Business negotiations are rarely one sided.

Nobody knows.

Most likely Yair got exactly what he wanted...

Most likely they both came down with a fitting deal for both partners...

Most likely Yair is back, on their terms...

Well I'll be damned. Scott Coker peoabably pissed right now.

Yair is gonna fight Zabit. I said so. DO YOU WANNA BE A FUCKIN FIGHTER?

538ea2eabc0af0bb4cd2d0075cc05e25.jpg

Isn't he awesome?

How do you figure that? By the same logic, if the ufc took him back then he must have agreed to their terms.
Not really because they let him go. He didnt opt out.

For less money than he was originally offered maybe? Obviously saw the other offers and went back to Dana. Don't blame him though

Awesome now get Eddie locked up before the Dustin fight

I think Yair gets smashed but if he lands one of those crazy kicks and by some crazy chance event KOs Zabit Dana is going to look really retarded

Not that that has ever bothered him before

<Dana05>

Why would the Ufc look stupid? Before the Frankie loss and Zabit rise Yair was the golden boy. Whoever wins this fight the Ufc wins

Hopefully Yair wins and then gets on the mic to call out Dana & co. on their bullshit.

eh. tender meat for zabit to destroy, at least

Why would the Ufc look stupid? Before the Frankie loss and Zabit rise Yair was the golden boy. Whoever wins this fight the Ufc wins

Because he just spent the last month shitting all over the "Golden boy" instead of promoting it that way

You know, classic UFC dumb shit

Like promoting only Ronda before the Nunes fight, Ngannou before the Stipe fight etc.

Zabit is way more a guaranteed win than those were but it's still not smart

Tbh the matchmaking isn't even that good, you could have fed Zabit someone with more of a name and given Yair a fight to get him back on track instead. Then you have two prospects instead of one

I'm not sure how i feel about this tbh. I'm sure bellator would've paid a pretty penny for Yair, i feel Yair didn't even bargain for more $ or anything & he's now trying to prove to fans that he isn't scared, which is dumb.

Not really because they let him go. He didnt opt out.

He didn't have a choice in this agreement. He wanted more money, they let him go. I'd be more inclined ot believe he relented and took what they offered than the UFC caved and paid him more.

Im for one happy as hell!!!!
JBG loves it
<PlusJuan>

Back