Yair Rodriguez should get DQ'd (Poll)

Should Yair be DQ'd?

• Total voters
Of course he should be. There is no reason for fighters to be pawing like that with their fingers out. If you wanna paw for range close your damn fingers and make it a punch.

I could buy a NC if it was an eye poke from fighting for tie-ups in a thai clinch or something where you are going to have your fingers out, but there was no reason for Yair's fingers to be extended during that exchange.
Fighter's need to learn to keep their hands closed and the only way that is going to happen is if they are punished in these situations.
100% should be a DQ.

giphy.gif

Either way he deserves a beating for how he behaved after the fact. What a scumbag. I'll never be a Yair fan now.

Her raked his eyes and then was an utter dick after it ...claiming Stephens was lying and confronting him at the Hotel when Stephens had his wife with him...Yair is a cock that's all there is to it.

Not a DQ. Very reckless though. But after his post fight antics acting like he just won by flying knee KO I'd be happy to see him take the DQ.

Looks like he tried to purposely 'accidentally' eye poke. I say DQ.

Her raked his eyes and then was an utter dick after it ...claiming Stephens was lying and confronting him at the Hotel when Stephens had his wife with him...Yair is a cock that's all there is to it.
What???

He confronted Stephens at the hotel??

He should've been cut from the UFC on the spot for his unprofessional behavior towards Bisping

Just pitiful.

Back