Yair Rodriguez vs. Zabit Magomedsharipov Official For UFC 227 in Los Angeles

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Watch Zabit wrestlefuck and sub Yair.

Yair wins this one easy.

This one is going to be amazing. Fourth bonus for Zabit in his fourth fight incoming.

Here are all bouts both official and targeted/rumored for UFC 227 so far:

TJ Dillashaw vs. Cody Garbrandt II
Georges St. Pierre vs. Nate Diaz (Targeted/Rumored)
Alexander Gustafsson vs. Luke Rockhold (Targeted/Rumored)
Yair Rodriguez vs. Zabit Magomedsharipov
Derek Brunson vs. Antonio Carlos Jr.
Kyung Ho Kang vs. Ricardo Ramos

UFC 227 may turn out to be one crazy ass card.

Isn't that Dana's so called "Dream-Card-in-a-perfect-World"?...and then said his world isn't perfect at all?...lol

Lets see...if it happens, with those targeted fights, it is a bad ass card!

But this is what a PPV should look like...not those other ones where a FOX card looks better than a PPV ...

My picks are:
Garbrandt (just because i wanna see a triology)
GSP
Gus (Luke is probably getting stopped by punches)
Zabit!!

Awesome fight. Don't sleep on Yair people. He got the eye of the panther you know.

About damn time he fights a fighter reaching his prime, no more Bruce Leroys, Andre Fillis nor Bj Penns of the world for Yair

could either be the craziest fighter ever or a 3 round wrestlefuck

Should be fireworks, the time it lasts, should be a pretty easy win for Zabit

edgar and penn the 2 goats of the lw division and hes 1-1 vs them.
are you serious. yes he fought tougher competition than zabit, but penn is badly washed up and frankie humiliated him. he hasn't win against much good competition, if any. he seems to only have some flashy kicks, while zabit has an all around game, although doesn't seem to have the best cardio ever. it will be an upset if yair will but that won't happen

Really don't see why people seem to just be counting Yair completely out of this fight.

I like what I've sen of Zabit so far, but we've only seen him against poor competition. His last opponent wasn't amazing and Zabit still couldn't get it done in 3 rounds and was gassed at the end (to be fair, his opponent was pushing a crazy pace for the entire fight).

Yair's fought and beat way, way better competition than Zabit has to this point. Not saying Zabit won't get it done, but damn that Edgar loss totally destroyed everyone's opinion of Yair it seems.
What-have-you-done-for-me-lately-itis.

The last thing people remember about Yair is getting sonned and his hypetrain derailed by Edgar in epic fashion. Fastforward 1 year, during which time we've seen and heard exactly nothing from him. Whereas Zabit has been putting in work (albeit against lesser competition) with a skillset similar to Edgar's, if not more dangerous.

Who would you bet on?

Fantastic fight.
Rodriguez, UD. He's way more proven at present. He'd have finished everyone Zabit finished, Bochniak included though. Such a sick fight though, this is what the UFC needs more of instead of Yair vs. Edgar and Zabit vs. Aldo or soething - we need fresh contenders.

What-have-you-done-for-me-lately-itis.

The last thing people remember about Yair is getting sonned and his hypetrain derailed by Edgar in epic fashion. Fastforward 1 year, during which time we've seen and heard exactly nothing from him. Whereas Zabit has been putting in work (albeit against lesser competition) with a skillset similar to Edgar's, if not more dangerous.

Who would you bet on?

I just wouldn't bet on this. I think this fight is going to be way, way closer than people think. Zabit ain't going to just steamroll him, if he even wins at all.

I don't agree that Zabit has a similar skill set to Edgar at all. Zabit is way more creative on the feet and far less of a wrestler. This fight suits Yair way more than the Edgar one does.

Who knows what Yair has been doing this last year. A year off and loads of training can do wonders. Then again, maybe Edgar just broke him for good. That was a hard loss way too early in his career.

Zabit has fought zero good competition. he is extremely overrated and you are all Rogan fanbois.

Pantera by easy decision.

EowSSIb.png

Back