Yall think Leon makes it look easy against Colby?

Maybe, it's honestly hard to tell where Colby is at right now with how inactive he is.
Colby's defense does have some holes in it and his chin has been cracked a few times(Usman 1/2, RDA, Jorge).
I think his inactivity is to his benefit

He's likely much less worn down than more active fighters. I think that was the biggest factor in Lawler's championship run coming to an end against Woodley of all people. Robbie participated in the FOTY 3 straight fights while Woodley fought once during that same stretch.

I think Leon is more skilled than Colby and should win, but he's going to be hard to get rid of due to his durability and cardio

Colby is gonna get stopped this fight, if he spams TD's he's gonna walk into a power shot, his boxing while having "proper technique" isn't powerful or imposing at all.

His wrestling which skillful is contingent upon his opp tiring out, a physical grindy style and we haven't seen Colby against a prime fighter since the Usman fights.

This will not go the way a lot of yall think it will.

(unless colby upped his Jitz by a couple levels then that throws an interesting monkey wrench into everything)

you guys know if Colby wins, there is going to be an immediate rematch right?
do you want that?

Hard to say, Colby hasnt put out enough sex worker videos so is hiding his power level

Colby is the Merab of WW. Nobody makes it look easy against him without a quick knockout (which has never happened to him)

I can imagine Leon catching Colby for the KO and the whole world laughing at him

5 years ago Colby wins hands down.

Edwards has been perfecting his grappling, his clinch game, and most importantly his range game.

I think it will be enough. But no one is making anything look easy this fight.

Odds are a coin flip. I think I'll put a small bet on Edwards.

Colby needs to be active with his pressure or Leon is going to dance around and just pick him apart. He'll only wear Leon down if he makes him grapple and can hit him with shots on the inside.

Yes
Colby kinda sucks, thinks the top5 all roll him

Leon will beat the fake right-wing out of him, and Call the Cops Colby will call the cops.

I think he will comfortably win that fight. Colby will give him some challenges with the pressure and clinching, but I think Edwards will keep it separated more than often and pick Colby apart.

I think he'll have a standard Leon Edwards performance, just casually outstriking Colby minorly yet convincingly for 5 rounds. Maybe Colby gets a takedown Leon gets up from maybe even steal a round but ultimately lose most likely 4-1.

It's hard to say. We haven't seen Colby against anybody with a pulse in years and even the shell of Jorge almost took him out of there. Colby's chin isn't much to write home about, but his recovery was always top-notch. He's kind of like the Diaz brothers.
Then again, Leon has a way of looking bad when he looks good, so I could see him losing a close decision.

Was Colby injured and is that reason for the long layoff?

unless he’s coming back from injury recovery, I’m tempted to pick him to win. He puts on a tremendous pace and mixes things up very efficiently. Leon is more than capable, but I think Colby’s pressure could be too much.

hope colby wins. islam is hungry. Islam vs colby is the better match up. Islam is very hungry

He's so well rounded that a decision is literally his only chance of a w over a calibre of fighter as Leon Edwards.

It would not be a stretch for Colby to blanket Leon for a few rounds. Obviously, inactivity is never good.

They are both Southpaw's so will get messy on the feet.
Leons left hand/kick will be less dangerous.

Back