Rumored Yaroslav Amosov rumor to have a deal with the UFC

Also I think the only good fighters are in UFC, Amosov has nobody to fight, I would much rather he fight Sean fucking Brady

Would be interesting. Hasnt he beaten pretty much everyone in Bellator? Perfect time to jump. Wouldnt mind him vs Islam at 170 either.
<21>
Or Khamzat!
<{danawhoah}>

Would be interesting. Hasnt he beaten pretty much everyone in Bellator? Perfect time to jump. Wouldnt mind him vs Islam at 170 either.
<21>
Or Khamzat!
<{danawhoah}>
Lima and Storley are pretty much everyone in Bellator? The things you hear

Lima and Storley are pretty much everyone in Bellator? The things you hear

Everyone as in worth fighting. Who would you match him up? MVP? Larkin? Korheskov? I guess they can give him fights but I wont lie ufc sounds way more interesting option at the moment to me.

Everyone as in worth fighting. Who would you match him up? MVP? Larkin? Korheskov? I guess they can give him fights but I wont lie ufc sounds way more interesting option at the moment to me.
Oh ya Sean Brady and Wonderboy sounds way more interesting….

maybe Gilbert who’s best win is wrestlefucking Wonderboy or Colby who’s best win is RDA in the wrong weightclass

Oh ya Sean Brady and Wonderboy sounds way more interesting….

maybe Gilbert who’s best win is wrestlefucking Wonderboy or Colby who’s best win is RDA in the wrong weightclass

Brady is not that bad. He has one loss n his entire career. I think thats a very okay matchup actually for debut.

Checked Bellator ww rankings. Forgot about Jason Jackson.

Hooray what a fight
party-sad.gif

Last edited:
Brady is not that bad. He has one loss n his entire career. I think thats a very okay matchup actually for debut.

Hooray what a fight
party-sad.gif
Lorenz Larkin and Jason Jackson have both earned title shots. Why aren't they interesting by virtue of their winning streaks? That's what I don't get. Belal Muhammad is an interesting UFC title contender because he won a bunch of fights in a row, why is the same thing not true in Bellator? That's 2 opponents right there, by the time those fights happen whoever wins all of their fights will have earned a title shot of their own.

Lorenz Larkin and Jason Jackson have both earned title shots. Why aren't they interesting by virtue of their winning streaks? That's what I don't get. Belal Muhammad is an interesting UFC title contender because he won a bunch of fights in a row, why is the same thing not true in Bellator? That's 2 opponents right there, by the time those fights happen whoever wins all of their fights will have earned a title shot of their own.

I don't think anyone is interested in watching Jason Jackson fight anyone tbf.

I knew someone was coming back with that, that's not the point though. I actually think Amosov will get a better fight out of Jackson then his last few opponents by the way. Jackson is boring because he's a round winner who can out-wrestle the striker and out-strike the wrestler. His gameplan is often polarized depending on who he's fighting. This is a weakness I suspect Amosov will exploit, but it's still a fight I want to see.

Jason Jackson is a more interesting candidate for a Bellator title shot than Colby Covington is a UFC one. That's a hot take but I'm standing by it.
Its a hot take but a respectable one. Im not that high for Colby either but apparently the man sells tickets. I wouldnt personally give him a title shot either.
Im not sure Jackson is elite at all based on his results. He can get a title shot for all I care but Im just one of those weird guys who wants to see as close odds as possible when it comes to elite fighters against each other.

I knew someone was coming back with that, that's not the point though. I actually think Amosov will get a better fight out of Jackson then his last few opponents by the way. Jackson is boring because he's a round winner who can out-wrestle the striker and out-strike the wrestler. His gameplan is often polarized depending on who he's fighting. This is a weakness I suspect Amosov will exploit, but it's still a fight I want to see.
There is nothing wrong with outwrestling a striker and outstriking a wrestler. The problem is that he plays it WAY too safe. He is content with hugging you very hard for 25 minutes or run around and jab you to a decision. Honestly, I have 0 interest in watching that, I cant remember a single exciting J.Jackson fight.

I'd pay not to watch him fight. Among the boring fighters at least Sabatello had a gimmick going on. This dude is just content with bare minimum and has 0 personality.

Its a hot take but a respectable one. Im not that high for Colby either but apparently the man sells tickets. I wouldnt personally give him a title shot either.
Im not sure Jackson is elite at all based on his results. He can get a title shot for all I care but Im just one of those weird guys who wants to see as close odds as possible when it comes to elite fighters against each other.
I'm not either but he's got a few fringe elite wins in a row so I think a shot at an elite guy is warranted. In my opinion the real top 5 is Jackson, Larkin, Koreshkov, MVP & Storley. Amosov and Jackson have both funny enough not fought any of them except Amosov/Storley x2. I think any of those guys poses legitimate threats to Amosov and is an interesting fight.

Hooray what a fight
party-sad.gif
Sean Brady is just a worse version of Jason Jackson and both are incredibly boring. Also Brady got schooled on the feet by Belal, enough said

Also I think the only good fighters are in UFC, Amosov has nobody to fight, I would much rather he fight Sean fucking Brady
Nobody says only good fighters are in the UFC, Amosov is good which is why we want to see him compete against the best in the UFC. I would much rather see him fight Leon, Usman, Burns, Shavkat, Chimaev, Colby, or even Belal than Jackson or MVP.

Back