Year Long NBA Betting Thread

iGnP

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Hey everyone! It's been a long time since I've posted. I'm going to start betting some more on NFL and NBA and since there's an NFL thread already, I thought I'd make one exclusively for the NBA

10/22/2021
76ers +1 (I'm personally waiting until tomorrow to lock this bet in, public money will probably bring this to a better number. But I'd bet this at -1 or better)

Books will adjust soon I'm sure, but looks like Paul George's usage is going to be absolutely ridiculous with Kawhi out a good part of the year. My guess is for a short while, betting overs on his player props will be profitable.

Hey everyone! It's been a long time since I've posted. I'm going to start betting some more on NFL and NBA and since there's an NFL thread already, I thought I'd make one exclusively for the NBA

10/22/2021
76ers +1 (I'm personally waiting until tomorrow to lock this bet in, public money will probably bring this to a better number. But I'd bet this at -1 or better)

Nice +3 now

Line shopping is a key to moving to the next level of sportsbetting success. The cents add up over time; the half-points and points are the difference for you many times.

10/22/2021
What is your lean on the over under? I feel like 226 is a high number for this matchup.

What is your lean on the over under? I feel like 226 is a high number for this matchup.
Sorry, had to catch a flight and never checked the thread. I had no opinion on the total, though, sorry

10/22/2021
This bet looked fantastic 3 quarters in but they couldn’t hold on unfortunately. I’ll probably still look to bet them if Joel Embiid is out.
Moving on, no pre game bets for me but I’ll look to live bet the Heat today if I can get close to -110 odds. Pacers should play with some urgency after falling down 0-2

I just discovered I have a bookie specifically local to where I live and they have some great lines not found elsewhere.

^ Taking Miles Bridge to win Most improved player award at a staggering +15,000 odds, sadly only $7 limit but still nice considering the odds. On b365 it's only +1600 for comparison's sake.

I just discovered I have a bookie specifically local to where I live and they have some great lines not found elsewhere.

^ Taking Miles Bridge to win Most improved player award at a staggering +15,000 odds, sadly only $7 limit but still nice considering the odds. On b365 it's only +1600 for comparison's sake.
Woah, sick line. I'm actually thinking of going to a Hornets game soon

Whew a little too close there at the end of the Knicks game that wouldHave been a bad loss but they come through. Love this team.

Books will adjust soon I'm sure, but looks like Paul George's usage is going to be absolutely ridiculous with Kawhi out a good part of the year. My guess is for a short while, betting overs on his player props will be profitable.

Averaging 28, 8, and 4 so far. Books have seemed to adjust now though. The time for cashing those PG13 over props is likely coming to an end.

won some sharp player props today, but i was also a square and bet on heats moderately. have mixed feelings haha.

this is +350 odds now in my bookie, would be fun to win a bet like this for my first time.

It was a great bet,gonna be tight beetween him and Ja Morant,though I think Ja will take it.Herro is in the mix but I'll think he'll be best 6 man.Surprised that DeRozan isn't even offered at my bookies,that man is ballin this year

Yesterday I hammered andre drummund o14.5 rebounds hard because of embiid's absence, and he got 25. It's public knowledge embiid isn't going to be back for a little while and yet bookie opened it at o/u14.5 again lol. I don't understand but I'm hammering again, he hit close to this number in first half alone.

Yesterday I hammered andre drummund o14.5 rebounds hard because of embiid's absence, and he got 25. It's public knowledge embiid isn't going to be back for a little while and yet bookie opened it at o/u14.5 again lol. I don't understand but I'm hammering again, he hit close to this number in first half alone.

It's a fairly high number for anyone, but he is a rebounding machine. Foul trouble could be an issue because of how Giannis attacks the rim.

It definitely helps that with not just Embiid out but also Tobias Harris the Sixers almost have no choice but to play Drummond 35+ minutes if the game is competitive.

It's a fairly high number for anyone, but he is a rebounding machine. Foul trouble could be an issue because of how Giannis attacks the rim.

It definitely helps that with not just Embiid out but also Tobias Harris the Sixers almost have no choice but to play Drummond 35+ minutes if the game is competitive.
Yeah I'm hoping the game is competitive, 76ers at home is always a hard task and bucks have no middleton or brook, they've been struggling a lot recently tbh. I also have a sneaking suspicion that bucks care more about tmr's game vs knicks than they do this game. Bucks at home with massive lead in first quarter only for that levels of implosion vs knicks last friday was a very humiliating loss, I feel like they're really thinking about that one lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back