Yoel Romero in Yoel Romero shape

14482758_1792117971057822_2957664537592987648_n.jpg

See, this is what I don’t like about Yoel, look at it, it’s just not natural, the way all the training gear is just thrown around and laying in every which place, add to that the mirrors are dirty and the mats old and tattered.

It’s not easy trying to be a fan of Romero, just so sloppy and not even color coordinated, can the man not put things away in a tidy and respectable manner? Very disappointed in you Yoel and no I won’t even discuss the old stereo on top of the cones or the plastic skipping rope laying on the floor next to the mirrors waiting for Tony Ferguson to salsa on by.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER ROMERO!
I like the little pot of vaseline on the shelf, reminds me of Greg Jackson and GSP <Lmaoo>

Can somebody confirm if this is new picture?

I’m gonna start my own UG steroid co. and call it “all natty lab”

My abs also look like that.

I'd post a pic but my cameras broken.

I know how you feel.

I sometimes bump my camera in my abs and it shatters as well...

I tried shortening the camera strap but then it bumps into my biceps and... well... you get the point.

EDIT: Tried with a longer strap as well... and as you can imagine, my big dick game got in the way...

Last edited:
I cant believe this motherfucker is 42 years old

You can take all the steroids and hgh in the world you will not look like him

Stallone at age 73 Sylvester-Stallone-Expendables-4.jpeg

You sir have no appreciation for modern science

Yoel ready to take some more millions from Gold Star Performance I see

The most impressive thing about Yoel is his wrestling pedigree and no cauliflower ears. Kids should pay attention to that headgear behind him. Wear it.

Yoel is obviously on shit but what is so impressive about his physique?
Obviously on shit?
Based on the eye test?
That's called fighter bashing.

His failed test was proven to be a tainted supplement. Some people are genetic freaks. I can't prove he is or isn't but there is nothing outside of his physique that says he used.

Unless you have some insider knowledge you'd care to share.

And to answer your question, that is what is so impressive about his physique. You and others think he is obviously on something because of how he looks.

3A255418-B71A-4B8F-9CBE-2F08308AE26F.jpeg
I cant believe this motherfucker is 42 years old

You can take all the steroids and hgh in the world you will not look like him

Bullshit.

This guy, a great friend of mine, is 44... and this is his walk-around physique (i.e. not his competition physique).

And by his own admission, he does not have exceptional genetics.

So yes... you could take steroids and HGH and (presuming you kill yourself in training and maintain peak nutrition) be more jacked than Yoel in your 40s.

That said, Yoel does have a very unique look and proportions.

Is Yoel clean? Of course not. Jesus... I was in Cuba in 2017 and I was training with one of Yoel’s former teammates (wrestling). He told me two things about Yoel: (1) He was an alcoholic, back in the day (I thought that was interesting); (2) He’s been sauced his entire career, dating back to his wrestling days.

Last edited:
They should replace the Greek statues in the Louvre with Yoel Romero statues.

Need Yoel to win just for the post fight antics which have become some of the very best in the business.

Wish Paulo IV would run his mouth a bit and may illicit another kiss from The Soldier of God.

The “no for gay Jesus” speech.

The communist march around the octagon

I see you soon boi

Just absolute gold from this man.

Old pic. 2016.

I think with all the millions from the lawsuit he's not that motivated. He doesn't post about training that much on IG. And doesn't look THAT shredded. I think he gets destroyed RND1, when Costa smells that...

Throwback to all the "Yoel looks soft and deflated" post we saw in the last few weeks

Old pic. 2016.

I think with all the millions from the lawsuit he's not that motivated. He doesn't post about training that much on IG. And doesn't look THAT shredded. I think he gets destroyed RND1, when Costa smells that...
I mean he's got to just have a love for fighting. I never took Romero as someone who fights for money. Look at how Conor stopped fighting as much as soon as he got his payday. Romero jumped right back in when he doesn't need money anymore and against a tough guy. This dude grew up being groomed into a wrestler in Cuba at a young age. I don't think he lacks motivation if he's putting himself in the octagon.

I see his dong hasn't shrunk much with the weight cut

xaztCLz.jpg

Comparing this to the OP, while one of his dongs has maintained its mass, the other one has disappeared completely

14482758_1792117971057822_2957664537592987648_n.jpg

See, this is what I don’t like about Yoel, look at it, it’s just not natural, the way all the training gear is just thrown around and laying in every which place, add to that the mirrors are dirty and the mats old and tattered.

It’s not easy trying to be a fan of Romero, just so sloppy and not even color coordinated, can the man not put things away in a tidy and respectable manner? Very disappointed in you Yoel and no I won’t even discuss the old stereo on top of the cones or the plastic skipping rope laying on the floor next to the mirrors waiting for Tony Ferguson to salsa on by.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER ROMERO!

Clean up your fucking desktop tissues.

Back