You’re 90% stronger than the population if you can:

Seems a bit low to me?

Most of the bigger guys on my high school football team could do at least that including myself as an 18 year old. And I went to a relatively small high school

And how many students were in your high school? - of those students, how many were on the football team? of those on the football team how many were "bigger guys"? of those bigger guys, how many was "most" of them?

is that number more than 10% of your high school?

I thought the numbers were pretty high, to be honest. 10 percent is a lot of people when you consider how many small/totally unathletic/out of shape/old dudes and women there are in the world.

Probably puts you well over 90% of the general population. Legit squatting 315 or pulling 405 is like 1/100.

I agree. Even benching 225 is a pretty high standard. There are lots of in shape, large-body dudes who can do that easily, for sure, but 10% of "the population" is a lot of people. I'm assuming "the population" means american adults? - probably even american adult males. If it's worldwide males, I'm sure there are lots of smaller-framed asian dudes who can't bench 225, and if it's males and females, that would imply that 1 in every 5 dudes can bench 225. I seriously doubt that.

I'd say that's like 98% or higher, and question the source of this claim.

99.9% of women are out and the 1 in a thousand that leaves are basically a rounding error.

Same deal for men outside age 20-50.

No one who doesn't lift does numbers like that.

Posts like this make me doubt your claim about Sakuraba.

With your cuttingly precise analysis, I'm thoroughly convinced that Heff wants.

I'm not a man yet.

But I still believe one day I can achieve it.
You had your opportunity with the chance to bang that old broad. May be years before you achieve it now.

As I said before less than 5% are hitting those metrics.

Possibly 2% of gen pop and that’s being mighty generous imo .

Recently saw this.
Nick Chubb is a beast yo.
675 lbs with tea & crumpets.
Easy over 7 if he strained.

Last edited:
You had your opportunity with the chance to bang that old broad. May be years before you achieve it now.
She's married and I might have ruined my rep in my new area along with blowing the opportunity to get 2 of my dogs rehomed, as well as made her feel unsafe. She might have had no idea what effect she was having on me and would have freaked out if I tried to initiate. I will have to think of a subtle way to escalate the situation and find out if she is a gilf adulteress while still leaving myself plausible deniability. I feel bad for wanting to wreck a married woman but I am going to explode if I don't explore this potential opportunity. You can't just go to a single guys place and immediately assume table pose with short shorts on and not expect repercussions.

Maybe next time I will at some point sort of squeeze by her and grab her by the hips and brush by like this.

Last edited:
I heard if you fought in combat sports you can beat up 97% of the population.

Its all about how much you lift from your bank account

And how many students were in your high school? - of those students, how many were on the football team? of those on the football team how many were "bigger guys"? of those bigger guys, how many was "most" of them?

is that number more than 10% of your high school?

I thought the numbers were pretty high, to be honest. 10 percent is a lot of people when you consider how many small/totally unathletic/out of shape/old dudes and women there are in the world.

I graduated with a class of 65. Of the people that played football from that class it was close to 20 from what I remember (almost every guy played football) Of the people of that class that could lift those numbers it was probably close to 12-15. So we’re talking at least 20% of my senior class could lift those numbers

Overhead press at least 1 plate= 135 lbs
Bench press at least 2 plates= 225 lbs
Squat at least 3 plates= 315 lbs
Deadlift at least 4 plates= 405 lbs

1 plate= 45 lbs on each side of the bar. This also happens to be the minimum standard of being an actual man.
damn I'm a man

Finally, physically I am above average in some way

I guess shoulder press has always been my strong suit.

I can only bench about 175 max, but i can lift like 120 over my head. Usually shoulder press 50lb dumbells
I weigh about 170 but im just getting back into it

Except for the bench press, which I've always sucked at, I hit all those no problem. I could probably do 1 rep on the bench at 225, but it would be ugly as fuck.

right now.
275 Bench on the way 315
Deadlift : 325 but feels good.
Shoulder Press the 55lbs dumbbells
Preacher Curl 105
And got my mile down to 8:45 a min

Im sorry but if you're only shoulder pressing 55lbs dumbbells I find it hard to believe you're benching 275 and have the confidence to try 315 soon.

Was that a typo?

When I was lifting more then I ever could hope to achieve now I always sucked at push ups. I think they should be included in that list.

the OHP seems low in comparison to the squat and deadlift but I guess it’s all in the individual

So, I was a man in my twenties and thirties, but no longer a man in my forties?

Digging a little deeper, I guess I was a man before I became a dad, but stopped once my wife had kids.

I changed my workout around once we had kids because I was nervous about injuries. For instance, I wanted my rotator cuff to heal so I could keep up with my kids as we all aged.

I'm an older dad and I'm in much better shape than most dads younger than me. A big part of that is I switched to a more calethletics based workout routine.

Back