You are attacked by a game pitt...

That's a Google pic. Mine was 'Red & White.'

bull-terrier-isolated-background.jpg

They actually have more muscle mass than any other breed, pound-for-pound, including pitbulls.

I grew up with a pitbull & have been bitten by a pitbull (different one), so I have experience with both breeds.
So p4p #1. What were they breeded for?

'Bred for fighting'

That's largely irrelevant, if you give them the proper training, socialization, and love in their first 6 months.

Unlike pitbulls, which can't ever be 100% trusted, they can be very trustworthy around children.

I'd bet my right hand my bully would never harm anyone, because she was properly trained, socialized, and would fear my reaction.

The fact is dogs can either be guard dogs or social dogs. Social dogs can't be trusted to be effective guard dogs. Guard dogs can't be trusted to be social dogs.

More facts about Bull Terriers, in 1 minute -

Reactions: 666
Idk I think once it stars mauling you it’s pretty painful. Probably try to thrust kick it away if I have shoes on.

Idk I think once it stars mauling you it’s pretty painful. Probably try to thrust kick it away if I have shoes on.
Ive seen footage of one attacking a cop. Bites down on the persons hand,and tears into it and wont let go. The person struggling is in so much pain,they cant really do much to get the thing off. It probably cant/wont really kill you but it can cause immediate and severe permanent damage. They dont get tired,and you cant really hurt it at close range like that.

Ive seen footage of one attacking a cop. Bites down on the persons hand,and tears into it and wont let go. The person struggling is in so much pain,they cant really do much to get the thing off. It probably cant/wont really kill you but it can cause immediate and severe permanent damage. They dont get tired,and you cant really hurt it at close range like that.
Yeah I was thinking once it grabs your arm or leg you are pretty immobilized

Reactions: HHJ
The majority of the time I'm awake I have a folding lock blade on me. I'd try to give it nothing more than my bony elbow and stab its throat, eyes, ribcage, and stomach. I wouldn't stop until it was dead.

My friend was a dog handler in the Air Force. He told me that Dogs have two of the same weaknesses as humans that you exploit if attacked: Eyes and Throat. He said squeeze its throat as hard as you can, try to crush it.

I dealt with a neighbor's dog that attacked me as a kid (husky / German shepherd mix). Got dubs from a Mod years ago for telling the story so I won't repeat it.

The Dog killed two of our cats and attacked me a few times as I walked home from the bus stop. It deserved what it got.

Last edited:
If it's charging you an no Cars around to jump on only thing you can do is kick it as hard as you can in head as it's coming at you . Then when it yelps to ground keep kick in head an side till it stops moving.

If you barefoot or in sandals do t know what tell you maybe pull up pics of kids on your phone ......... show yo Pitbull then throw phone an hope he chases.

I've scored TKOs through a kick shield in training, so I'd boot that thing into the afterlife. If that failed I'd either wrench it's front legs apart or jam my fist so far down it's throat it would die.

Eye gouges and knees to the throat?

Never been bit by a pit, but been chewed on by a few German Shepherds. Not fun.

Back