You Gotta Admire the Fight in Colby

Colby is outmatched. Marty has the physical attributes. He's bigger, stronger, and faster.

On paper, Marty is also the more skilled fighter.

But Colby's will is making a fight out of this. The guy truly gives it his all even against such an imposing champion. It's quite a sight to see.

Is Usman faster? I don't think so TBH.

Also more skilled is dubious. If they both had the same power Colby prolly wins both fights. Unless you consider power a "skill" which was the biggest difference in both fights.

I mean Usman getting 4 knockdowns in 2 fights was basically the difference and Colby still won 2 rounds in each fight. Chalking that all up to just "will" is kinda dumb there are tangible aspects of fighting Colby is better at.

Last edited:
He supports Trump just like Usman and the majority of the fighters. Just because you are a democrat cuck doesn't make him any less of a force.

As do a majority of the fighters?? - how did you manage to pull that out of your ass?? Have you run any opinion polls on all UFC fighters without the influence bossman Dana who sucks tiny orange mushroom cock (as you probably do as well), or, are you just doing a Trump and making shit up with no facts, just your ignorant ass opinion??

Like Trump, Colby's peers all think he's an idiot, also like Trump, he talks and talks but when it really comes time to actually deliver he can't. Please let me know when Colby beats a top 10 fighter and Trump wins the popular vote.

As do a majority of the fighters?? - how did you manage to pull that out of your ass?? Have you run any opinion polls on all UFC fighters without the influence bossman Dana who sucks tiny orange mushroom cock (as you probably do as well), or, are you just doing a Trump and making shit up with no facts, just your ignorant ass opinion??

Like Trump, Colby's peers all think he's an idiot, also like Trump, he talks and talks but when it really comes time to actually deliver he can't. Please let me know when Colby beats a top 10 fighter and Trump wins the popular vote.

I mean the dork has a point. Other fighters do support trump but dont get nearly the same hate for it,so its not a good enough reason by itself. Plus you also assume the politics of the fighters who dont outright express their political views.

Me,personally I dont give two shits that he supports trump,if he even really does or not.

I just think his gimmick is terrible,and desperate. Esp talking about family members,and coaches who have passed away. Its just edge bullshit.

Definitely. Guys that fight with disadvantages and carry on through sheer will alone win me over as a fan even if their act is cringey. Considering it is an act and I feel when he's normal he's more awkward than asshole makes it easier to cheer for him.

I would like to see Colby make it back and get a third shot. The first two fights were too good to just leave it at that.
I just want him to face some real ones at WW to earn another shot. No more old shot fighters plz

He seemed hugely physically disadvantaged, WTF does Usman weigh on fight night?

Usman looks 15lbs heavier , fully jacked I have no idea how he makes weight and has cardio for 5 rounds. Its very very suspicious to be honest.

Yep, he has great cardio and can push even when he's hurt, outmatched. Thought he could've won if he kept making it ugly more. Risk getting caught by throwing those fastballs and shooting after them.

I love how Colby says he loves everyone, including the haters.

Respect to colby for leaving it all in the cage. Sucks he couldn't make it happen. Still like he said there lots of interesting match ups for him.

Usman looks 15lbs heavier , fully jacked I have no idea how he makes weight and has cardio for 5 rounds. Its very very suspicious to be honest.
He has zero weight in his legs, especially his lower legs. I hate to say it..I really do, but the things you mentioned and the backne definitely makes me think he hangs out with friends of Thrillashaw

Window of opportunity is small. There will be new killers swimming in the division and if these guys cant excel (Colby) then are you confident in 1-2 years colby can beat them all again and Usman can retain the belts for the rematch to happen.

Im abrupt because i got no time for bs and wishful thinking the reason Colby showed such heart because he no other option dep down he knows he cant turn back and saddle up again and if he did its wishful thinking imo

Hardworks got him this far but theres only so far hard work will get you without the talent, not to say hes not up there (you emos) but clearly he doesnt exactly stand out at anything other than work rate
Go home bro

Covington is a champion with multiple title defenses in any era except the ones reigned over by GSP and Usman.

Colby has to resign himself to being second best (third once Khamzat gets up there)
a-for-effort.gif

His only hope is to pull a Glover and patiently wait ^:p:p:p^

I think by the time Colby is ready for another shot, Khamzat will be champion.
<mma4>

Khamzat vs Colby for the WW Championship beginning of 2023.

Back