You guys have to read this story about Anderson and Vitor if you haven't already.

Ya but the mods may say I'm bashing a fighter. That's the difference between random girls and legends of mma.

Well if it makes you feel any better, "can", "bum", etc no longer seem to get you dubbed...which is fucking shameful really. Even overly bashing a fighter's chin used to be looked down upon but now these piss poor blue fucks don't care.

I had never seen this thanks man great read.

I know a funny story about Victor from Carlson Gracie on when he walked in on him and a girl ...

The rest would get me ban... because I couldn't believe what he told me and my professor LMAO.
Replace Vitor's name with Bob then you're good to go.

Ya but the mods may say I'm bashing a fighter. That's the difference between random girls and legends of mma.
Is that the story where Vitor was ALLEGEDLY getting fingered by the girl?

So basically what I got from that is Anderson was jealous of Vitor, Vitor wasn't aware. Vitor sucked some toes. Anderson gets mad, KO's Vitor. Vitor is still more popular. Anderson is still jealous.

So basically what I got from that is Anderson was jealous of Vitor, Vitor wasn't aware. Vitor sucked some toes. Anderson gets mad, KO's Vitor. Vitor is still more popular. Anderson is still jealous.

Yeah pretty much, and it's definitely a bit biased. With everything I've saw Brazilian people post and say about both guys online over the years, it seems to hold a lot of truth.

Got it.

Solution: Go to the thread i linked. Tell a personal story about a Brazilian 'friend' you know and we will read it there.

Don't be fooled, that article is a false flag from Steven Seagal detractors trying to steal glory from the supreme Sensei. They are vigilant in their attempts to take that great man down.

GoodnaturedEmbellishedAplomadofalcon-size_restricted.gif

Good read though. Thanks OP.

Don't be fooled, that article is a false flag from Steven Seagal detractors trying to steal glory from the supreme Sensei. They are vigilant in their attempts to take that great man down.

GoodnaturedEmbellishedAplomadofalcon-size_restricted.gif

Good read though. Thanks OP.

Thanks for looking into it for me sir.

@sirmorbach

whats the current view on Anderson and Vitor in Brazil ? is Vitor still known more than Anderson ?

Too much repeating in the text, but ok I get the point.

Reminds me of Captain America and Winter Soldier. There is something interesting in that when you dont get recognized in “da hood” and rest of the world recognizes you. Still, hood is hood.

I know a funny story about Victor from Carlson Gracie on when he walked in on him and a girl ...

The rest would get me ban... because I couldn't believe what he told me and my professor LMAO.
Curious as fuck! Pm please

Yeah, it also explains the weird hate he had for Maia. It makes Anderson seem jealous and insecure.

Let's be honest, the way he lost Weidman forever tainted his legacy.

Vitor was right. Anderson wears a mask. All of that feaux confidence came back to bite him and hes never been the same since.

Hmmm. I'd always being under the impression it was because they were sparring partners for a short time - and not that I thought Silva was ducking or dodging Belfort - he did not want that fight to happen. Suppose it makes sense now and with the Maia fight (sort of)

PM please, I'll trade you a good story that may or may not make your day.

Back