(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)

Am I allowed to try to create discussions that not relevant to the op? For example say the op is about who Errol Spence should fight next and I ask about pressure fighting tips is that not allowed?The reason I'm asking is because i'm new and can't start new threads so this looks like the only way I will be able to get answers to my questions.

It means you have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Perhaps. But I was not notified by any mod. This is typical sherdog censorship. What a joke.
Where are you trying to post?

You shouldn't have any restrictions unless you were reply banned from a thread or it was closed.

Perhaps. But I was not notified by any mod. This is typical sherdog censorship. What a joke.

giphy.gif

This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

Uh oh, DDOS attack...

:eek:

You mean the Kobe RIP thread? Where you had 10+ posts calling him a rapist and why do people still care about this 4 days later...
I never once called him a rapist. I was curious why he was so popular. The rape trial was huge and the evidence was massively against him. I think you need to go re-read the tread and stop burying your heads in the sand.

I never once called him a rapist. I was curious why he was so popular. The rape trial was huge and the evidence was massively against him. I think you need to go re-read the tread and stop burying your heads in the sand.
You and your multiple toxic troll posts have been removed from thread. But to answer your question on why people "still" care... It has only been 4 days since a sports icon, his 13 year old daughter and friends died in a tragic accident...

Good day sir and try and show some respect moving forward...

You and your multiple toxic troll posts have been removed from thread. But to answer your question on why people "still" care... It has only been 4 days since a sports icon, his 13 year old daughter and friends died in a tragic accident...

Good day sir and try and show some respect moving forward...
I'm so confused.

Im yellow belt, why can I not start threads or use the quote function?

Is it possible to regain sufficient privileges, or is this a permanent thing?

Is it possible to regain sufficient privileges, or is this a permanent thing?
If you're speaking to reply-bans (revocation of thread permissions), instances can be both temporary and permanent. Permanent will by and large be a result of blatantly disruptive or vacuous content so recipient in all candour will know why they no longer can reply, playing dumb notwithstanding. Temporary is issued in increments of days (24h, 48h, 72h et cetera) and should ideally be followed up with a notification to user of why and how long; we understand the nuances there are many and always try to communicate with users as best we can. If you've been issued a reply-ban or have an account-specific question, please don't hesitate to PM me or any Staff. Hope this helps.

Hello guys, I'm new here. I would like to share an amateur sparring with my brother so we can get some insight on how and where to improve, but seemingly I cannot post or opet a thread on a Kick Box/ Muy Thai training section. Can anyone help me out?

Hello guys, I'm new here. I would like to share an amateur sparring with my brother so we can get some insight on how and where to improve, but seemingly I cannot post or opet a thread on a Kick Box/ Muy Thai training section. Can anyone help me out?
Hi there! I think the sub you’re looking for is standup technique

https://forums.sherdog.com/forums/standup-technique.11/

You will not be able to make your own thread until you’ve posted 150 times, however, you’re welcome to utilize some of the stickies in the sub to post your video and ask for feedback.

Back