"You need people like me." -Conor McGregor (Full Reference Scene)

5g5t1h.jpg

Least we know his favorite film, why am I not surprised ?

Maybe he should put more effort into his training and fighting and less into his theatrics. Maybe then he might actually win a fight.

I do think this is true. How much as I enjoyed watching him get rekt is proof of that. He draws a lot of interest and excitement. I'm fine with tons of shit talk if guys want to go that route but should leave peoples wives out of it but oh well.

I don't need them, but I do get an extra kick from seeing scum suffer, tis true. That doesn't justify being scum, though.

I hope we've finally seen the last of him, but somehow I doubt it. Dana will keep trying to milk that cow for as long and as much as he can. I mean since his pinnacle when he beat Alvarez, he has now been embarrassed and finished in every fight except against the corpse of Donald Cerrone. Yet Dana STILL keeps trying to keep him the title picture. Even after the fight last night, he's already saying he'll make Porier-McGregor 4 for the title if Dustin beats Oliviara and Conor is able to come back. Must be demoralizing to the rest of the LW roster to see the blatant preferential treatment he gets despite being 1-4 and finished 4 times since 2016.

Back