You opinion on SARMs after reading this ?

Plenty of studies showing that most of the sarms are the market are completely mislabeled either not containing what they claim or heavily spiked with prohormones which are extremely toxic to the liver. Like previous posters have mentioned, all SARMs are imported in raw form from china or india -- then dissolved or capsuled in their point of sale. So you're running the risk of being a guinea pig for these guys or are being sold snake oil.

The new advanced sarms like yk or s23 have basically no testing whatsoever.

You're really just better doing AAS -- if you are going to run SARMS make sure you do blood tests before, during and after to check your toxicity levels

My bad. It did say mice but didn't mention how many or 100%

Oh don't take it as I was disagreeing with you. I was just letting you know, it was also only with Cardarine which technically isn't even a SARM. I understand there are unknown risks with Sarms, I use them but in moderation one or two cycles a year. and I wouldn't do that every year.

Plenty of studies showing that most of the sarms are the market are completely mislabeled either not containing what they claim or heavily spiked with prohormones which are extremely toxic to the liver. Like previous posters have mentioned, all SARMs are imported in raw form from china or india -- then dissolved or capsuled in their point of sale. So you're running the risk of being a guinea pig for these guys or are being sold snake oil.

The new advanced sarms like yk or s23 have basically no testing whatsoever.

You're really just better doing AAS -- if you are going to run SARMS make sure you do blood tests before, during and after to check your toxicity levels

In general if you're using hepatotoxic agents legally or not, it would be a good idea to at least get regular metabolic panels with liver enzyme testing done.

Yeah not much science there. Not sure if I'm allowed to ask here but anyone know a good reliable source that ships to Canada?

I really can't convince myself to bother using them further than I have. I've tried Rad, Yk and GW, and honestly, I've seen better results off 30 mg of Anavar per day.

Sarms are suppressive and expensive, and it's hard to say what kind of shit you end up with regardless of the source.

I'd rather just use regular proven gear. At least I know what I'm getting since I have good sources, and I know what to expect in terms of my health.

I really can't convince myself to bother using them further than I have. I've tried Rad, Yk and GW, and honestly, I've seen better results off 30 mg of Anavar per day.

Sarms are suppressive and expensive, and it's hard to say what kind of shit you end up with regardless of the source.

I'd rather just use regular proven gear. At least I know what I'm getting since I have good sources, and I know what to expect in terms of my health.

I've never used steroids (I know a lot about them) but I can agree with going with steroids over sarms for the fact that we have close to 100 years of studies on steroids and their pros and cons and what to expect. I've used sarms, Rad, Osta, LGD and I can say on Osta and Rad I did gain a fair amount of muscle which stayed for a considerable time. Rad did fuck all, and my 2nd use of Osta and LGD did fuck all leading me to think that I got legit stuff the first time and the 2nd time I got sold bad tasting water.

I've never used steroids (I know a lot about them) but I can agree with going with steroids over sarms for the fact that we have close to 100 years of studies on steroids and their pros and cons and what to expect. I've used sarms, Rad, Osta, LGD and I can say on Osta and Rad I did gain a fair amount of muscle which stayed for a considerable time. Rad did fuck all, and my 2nd use of Osta and LGD did fuck all leading me to think that I got legit stuff the first time and the 2nd time I got sold bad tasting water.

They all get their powders from the same half assed sources in Asia, and I'd say most of them are tainted.

I'm not messing with sarms anymore. Everyone has this fascination with trying the latest and highest promising new compound, as if it's some top secret hormone that's going to provide these new amazing results. I compare it to people who have the newest and fanciest cell phones.

I just don't see the point of using that crap when you could get far better results simply using injectable testosterone for 1/4 the price and avoid the health risks with an unknown compound.

They all get their powders from the same half assed sources in Asia, and I'd say most of them are tainted.

I'm not messing with sarms anymore. Everyone has this fascination with trying the latest and highest promising new compound, as if it's some top secret hormone that's going to provide these new amazing results. I compare it to people who have the newest and fanciest cell phones.

I just don't see the point of using that crap when you could get far better results simply using injectable testosterone for 1/4 the price and avoid the health risks with an unknown compound.

If steroids weren't in the same drug class as Heroin over here they'd be worth the risk.

This isn't anything new

But it's an easy way for people who can't obtain actual steroids an otc designer steroid

I have lots of experience with all kinds of stuff for over a decade. I bought some ligandrol from a well respected source and a sponsor on a bb forum that had good feedback. The stuff bloated me and put so much weight on that was sloppy that it raised my BP to where I was ineffective training. I was tired as hell and felt borderline sick ( very similar to liver values shooting up like my experience with anadrol). I came to the conclusion that what they sold me wasnt ligandrol, or if it was it was way overdosed and caused problems that shouldn't be at all associated with that drug. All the symptoms were the same as anadrol. Big problem was because the source is so well respected and protected that I could not leave negative feedback without the risk of being attacked by others on the site.

My point, if you're going to try stuff, maybe try the real deal with researched side effects.

What do you guys mean by "blood work" and "liver panels"? Are you referring to GGT, ALT and AST?

Plenty of domestic sources in Australia if you want to be your own doctor.

Yeah I know, I can get them as easily as I wanted to. But for me working in the legal industry makes it not worth the risk until they're decriminalized.

Yeah I know, I can get them as easily as I wanted to. But for me working in the legal industry makes it not worth the risk until they're decriminalized.
You'll be waiting long after your lifespan lol

Back