You want me to show you tough (silly vid)

OneManOrgy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Among all the videos I post, I try to get a few funny ones in to lighten the forum up a bit. A lot of people may have seen this, but it's an all time GOAT.

Not street fights, but it's serious stuff these guys are doing.

its old as shit ,but still hilarious.

The fat dude saying “you guys wanna see something?” is my favorite part

The guy with the fro looks like one of the first people Tosh.0 had on his show. Maybe the first person.

I have always thought this must be staged

I mean, there is nothing phony about that dude almost knocking himself out lol. But the rest is almost too outlandish

That being said, dudes come into the gym regularly and do things like this on the bag or in the corner by themselves. Never participating in training with others, taking classes, or anything else. Just doing bizarre stuff while the rest of the gym trains real combat

There is a guy who comes into the gym pretty regularly and practices abysmal striking on the bag while watching my grappling classes and wearing a tough guy scowl. He's there just about every Monday when I teach class.

I have always thought this must be staged

I mean, there is nothing phony about that dude almost knocking himself out lol. But the rest is almost too outlandish

That being said, dudes come into the gym regularly and do things like this on the bag or in the corner by themselves. Never participating in training with others, taking classes, or anything else. Just doing bizarre stuff while the rest of the gym trains real combat

There is a guy who comes into the gym pretty regularly and practices abysmal striking on the bag while watching my grappling classes and wearing a tough guy scowl. He's there just about every Monday when I teach class.
It’s totally staged but still just as funny

One of my old coaches called that sparring dummy "Bob", and from time to time he would ask "why do the new guys always try to beat up Bob?"

I’ve seen it so many times but I still laugh every single time fro guy tries to demo some nunchuck skills as he fails to stand up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back