Opinion Your 2024 Predictions

- Yellowstone erupts, causing the global temperature to lower drastically. Billions die as food stocks and clean water are massively reduced. Greta Thunberg is killed and eaten by her starving fans.

Rescind This Immediately! 😭 😡

YF.jpg

aside from watching superbowls i dont really watch football but i know the cleveland browns have never won a superbowl and they had a 0-16 season not too long ago and ever since then ive been making running jokes about them winning the next years superbowl whenever somebody makes a really absurd prediction or a bullshit claim.

but it appears as if the cleveland browns just made the playoffs. so with that being said, not only am i deciding to hop aboard the cleveland browns bandwagon, but i'm also going to make an extremely bold prediction here and state that the cleveland browns are going to win the 2024 superbowl. you heard it here first! oh fuck, you're probably only going to hear it here!

now i don't know a thing about the cleveland browns, but that's not going to stop me from rooting them all the way to victory. i used to be a packer for life, but now i'm a brownie. let's go browns! this is our year!
Put a $100 on them winning this year.
A long shot, yes, but not too much to cry about if lost.

-greater divide between left and right

-establishment will use a false flag or black swan event (terror, cyber attack, pandemic, even rushing to war) to steal '24, and or regulate/censor the internet, and or roll out the precursors to social credit (digital currency/digital ID)

-The Great Reset moves along and the average person struggles even harder and loses more freedoms

we're at a point in history with so much technology and human potential to tap into yet you have globalist cunts sabotaging the world and driving the west into communist totalitarianism full of despair and hopelessness. let's hope the cunts lose.
Agreed.
Especially on the last paragraph.

First and third are so vague that anyone on either side of it can declare victory. When the second one turns out to be wrong, will that affect either of your expectations going forward? I'm betting not.

First and third are so vague that anyone on either side of it can declare victory. When the second one turns out to be wrong, will that affect either of your expectations going forward? I'm betting not.
Well, we'll see.
I do expect some nasty shit to go down before the election. False flag seems very likely.

If it doesn't happen, then it doesn't happen.

Well, we'll see.
I do expect some nasty shit to go down before the election. False flag seems very likely.

If it doesn't happen, then it doesn't happen.

But do you see how that approach leads to madness? If you make a prediction and it doesn't come true, that should affect how you think going forward. That's how you learn and how perception generally works. But when you have perceptions that are not affected by input from the real world, you are hallucinating, and when you have beliefs that are not affected by the real world, you are insane.

Funny thing to think about: What if someone made these predictions for 2023 a year ago:

1. 3.1% YOY CPI
2. 3.7% unemployment
3. 4.9% annualized GDP growth for Q3 (Q4 numbers won't come out for a while).
4. No new pandemics.
5. No recession.
6. Biden is alive and well, with no issues.
7. Big drop in homicides.

I think a good portion of the WR would be outraged and accuse them of trolling.

But do you see how that approach leads to madness? If you make a prediction and it doesn't come true, that should affect how you think going forward. That's how you learn and how perception generally works. But when you have perceptions that are not affected by input from the real world, you are hallucinating, and when you have beliefs that are not affected by the real world, you are insane.
Dude,
You're projecting.
When something happens contrary to my beliefs, I am sufficiently self-aware to acknowledge my mistakes.

Thing is that many things that I had expected ended up happening lately. So...

Dude,
You're projecting.

???

When something happens contrary to my beliefs, I am sufficiently self-aware to acknowledge my mistakes.

Thing is that many things that I had expected ended up happening lately. So...

I asked you how the crazy prediction failing to materialize would affect your thinking going forward and you said:

"Well, we'll see.

If it doesn't happen, then it doesn't happen."

???

I asked you how the crazy prediction failing to materialize would affect your thinking going forward and you said:

"Well, we'll see.

If it doesn't happen, then it doesn't happen."
"Crazy prediction"? "Leads to madness"?

Not understanding what "projecting" is?

Whatever, dude.

P.s. 2024 is practically here. Elections are mere months away.

Let's just wait and see what happens. We'll find out whether that predictions is crazy or not soon enough.

"Crazy prediction"? "Leads to madness"?

Not understanding what "projecting" is?

Whatever, dude.

Yeah, crazy prediction. Not letting reality affect your views leads to madness. I understand what projecting is, but I don't understand why you think it applies (is it just a childish, "I'm rubber, you're glue" thing?).

P.s. 2024 is practically here. Elections are mere months away.

Let's just wait and see what happens. We'll find out whether that predictions is crazy or not soon enough.

Indeed it is, and while I think normal people can already see it's crazy, you will find out it's false. And then I asked how such information would affect your perception and expectations going forward, and you implied that it wouldn't.

Yeah, crazy prediction. Not letting reality affect your views leads to madness. I understand what projecting is, but I don't understand why you think it applies (is it just a childish, "I'm rubber, you're glue" thing?).

Indeed it is, and while I think normal people can already see it's crazy, you will find out it's false. And then I asked how such information would affect your perception and expectations going forward, and you implied that it wouldn't.
Whatever, dude.
We'll see who's crazy soon enough.

-Trump wins in November
-Dems get wiped out down ballot
-another really bad year for forest fires, drought, climate stuff
-Civilian deaths in Gaza hit 6 figures

it's an election year. expect insanity and more dummies to fall for it. and more gaslighting.

maybe BLM has another party? they're already out simping for women-raping, child murdering hamas terrorists, maybe another life-long american felon goes out by suicide-by-cop? migrants are the issue du-jour, maybe the left temporarily dumps Critical Race Theory for "Critical Immigration Theory"?

they've been teasing CBDC for years and calling for the control of twitter and the internet since elon bought it ("all the hate speech!"). what excuse will they use to roll out digital currency, digital ID, and internet censorship overnight? mr schwab has been blabbing about "ze cyba attack" for several years, maybe they'll let one happen?

they need an excuse for war which is perfect for locking down the election. maybe they let a terror attack happen (small or big, real or fabricated) since the borders are wide open and millions of unvetted randos have been strolling into the country. perfect excuse to blame america's enemies.

releasing another lab created virus is very unlikely compared to the other possible scenarios but they've already done this so why the doubt? where's the hypothetical? it's a card they've already used.

whether these actually happen or not, their goals will not change. they will still try to steal the election, censor the internet, roll out CBDC, crush the middle class, and go to war.

happy new year my chuddy online friend :)

establishment is pretty fucking shameless, aren't they? any excuse to censor the internet. elon musk buying twitter is a threat to national security but biden letting in millions of unvetted randos (some who are undoubtably terrorists) cross the border isn't.

these are the kinds of scum you're simping for.

Why Elon Musk's antisemitism is a national security risk​

Musk’s control over vital national security infrastructure is of more concern than what happens on X.

Back