Your experience with teh juice

y.91

Gökhan "The Rebel" Saki - Memorial Account
@Orange
Reaction score
Hello Sherbros,

I am really curious about your own personal experiences with any kind of secret juice.

- at which age for the first time?
- what kind of juice?
- what amount of time juicing?
- side effects?
- results?
- how much muscle loss after coming off
- did it again or stopped?

I've never used that but to be honest it's always in my mind. I try to wait as much as possible until I am in an age for treatment but don't know man. We only live once. My parents just survived the devastating earthquake in Turkey 1.5 weeks ago while being in the epicenter. Life is short, man. We should enjoy everything and every day without any regrets. I don't want to be a bitter old guy who regrets to be not a jacked guy in his prime (although I am in really good shape, 180cm / 85 kg at around 15% body fat but why not 92 kg and 10% body fat ).

All the gains you get from it are temporary. You are big on cycle, after cycle you loose half and then the other half slowly melts away with a year. Also with the cycling comes doing regular bloodwork, donating blood every couple months if your markers get to a point, some guys take 3 different medications for blood pressure, estrogen control pills, pills to make your dick work etc

And its very bad for your health. Steroids make blood thick so you have bigger chance of heart attack, stroke, blood clots etc among many other problems like high blood pressure

Guys who havent tried steroids have a dream that you do a cycle, your muscles grow bigger and you stay like that for the rest of your life. Buts in reality its a huge hassle and commitment.

In your body, all your muscles get broken down and rebuilt all the time. If you dont have the steroids in your system to keep them huge anymore the gains will dissapear.

And by doing cycles you damage your natural test levels. If you had natural test levels of 900, after couple cyclrs you might only get back to 800 (at best). Worst case your natural test will be 200

All the gains you get from it are temporary. You are big on cycle, after cycle you loose half and then the other half slowly melts away with a year. Also with the cycling comes doing regular bloodwork, donating blood every couple months if your markers get to a point, some guys take 3 different medications for blood pressure, estrogen control pills, pills to make your dick work etc

And its very bad for your health. Steroids make blood thick so you have bigger chance of heart attack, stroke, blood clots etc among many other problems like high blood pressure

Guys who havent tried steroids have a dream that you do a cycle, your muscles grow bigger and you stay like that for the rest of your life. Buts in reality its a huge hassle and commitment.

In your body, all your muscles get broken down and rebuilt all the time. If you dont have the steroids in your system to keep them huge anymore the gains will dissapear.

And by doing cycles you damage your natural test levels. If you had natural test levels of 900, after couple cyclrs you might only get back to 800 (at best). Worst case your natural test will be 200

LOL, No. You're doing it wrong.

Okay, maybe generalizing is a better way to say it. Every negative you listed can be avoided for most men with a conscientious program .

Do you have any experience with PEDs? I'm guessing you don't.
I have personal expirience, expirience of reading alot about it, expirience of knowing many ppl who have used them both irl and online

I jump3d into that realm knowing nothing about it and thinking il be partying with babes wearing a tight fit tshirt on my bulking bicepses lol. But after seeing the huge side effects i had with BP and red face from high red blood cell count etc, understanding what a hassle it is to do it as safely as possible( not ignoring the side effects like gymbros and doing the stuff you need), and understanding it all temporary i might do couple cycles and be bigger for couple years but i will loose the gains eventually if i go off forever and same time i might damage my natty hormones forever, its just not worth it for me.

Yeah nice to be big and get some ladies but because that maybe 10 years from now when the muscle i nuilt long gone and my dick dont work to fuck my wife anc have no energy. Hell, in my country there is no trt even.

And other thing im a fucking healthy male. Feels good.To have to start eating bp medicines and everything else, i just didnt feel healthy at all when i was on it. Why fuck up my health. Sure i might not die. But if you on that shit long time might get a stroke or something easily with thicker blood, high BP and so on

The main consensus on the steroids is if you wanna do just couple cycles dont even start. You honna loose it and just damage your hormones. If you wanna be a roider then prepare for the long haul. Learn, do it right, be safe, know the risks and when hormones dont recover anymore then TRT. For many its after couple cycles already if you use more serious compounds

You can avoid deez nuts. Care to elaborate maybe. What it is that you think can avoid and how?

A bit of a rude start to your post don't you think? What's with the hostility? What did I ever do to you?

Which part of - Every negative you listed can be avoided for most men with a conscientious program . - did you not understand?

Just because a bunch of people use them in an uneducated and irresponsible manner doesn't mean everyone does. And you listed potential negatives but none of the potential positives, maybe some balanced perspective on the subject is in order? Every damn thing I can think of has some of both, nothing is all bad or all good.

I have personal expirience, expirience of reading alot about it, expirience of knowing many ppl who have used them both irl and online

I jump3d into that realm knowing nothing about it and thinking il be partying with babes wearing a tight fit tshirt on my bulking bicepses lol. But after seeing the huge side effects i had with BP and red face from high red blood cell count etc, understanding what a hassle it is to do it as safely as possible( not ignoring the side effects like gymbros and doing the stuff you need), and understanding it all temporary i might do couple cycles and be bigger for couple years but i will loose the gains eventually if i go off forever and same time i might damage my natty hormones forever, its just not worth it for me.

Yeah nice to be big and get some ladies but because that maybe 10 years from now when the muscle i nuilt long gone and my dick dont work to fuck my wife anc have no energy. Hell, in my country there is no trt even.

And other thing im a fucking healthy male. Feels good.To have to start eating bp medicines and everything else, i just didnt feel healthy at all when i was on it. Why fuck up my health. Sure i might not die. But if you on that shit long time might get a stroke or something easily with thicker blood, high BP and so on
I’ve never tried anything but the way you wrote made it sound like you hadn’t either. I agree the pros don’t out weigh the potential cons for me.

A bit of a rude start to your post don't you think? What's with the hostility? What did I ever do to you?

Which part of - Every negative you listed can be avoided for most men with a conscientious program . - did you not understand?

Just because a bunch of people use them in an uneducated and irresponsible manner doesn't mean everyone does. And you listed potential negatives but none of the potential positives, maybe some balanced perspective on the subject is in order? Every damn thing I can think of has some of both, nothing is all bad or all good.
My apologies i thought its normal expression in america. But i meant under that you cant avoid shit, you can only lower the risks by doing bloodwork, eating shitton of pills and donating blood every now and then. There is no safe way for juicing, hell bodybuilders dieing left and right from bloodclots and strokes these days. And the gains are temporary even if it might not seem so if you see the gains on people. If they stop test injections thet eill loose all sooner or later. So i dont know what you talking about

I’ve never tried anything but the way you wrote made it sound like you hadn’t either. I agree the pros don’t out weigh the potential cons for me.
I guess im bad writer then . Sorry english is not my main language

My apologies i thought its normal expression in america. But i meant under that you cant avoid shit, you can only lower the risks by doing bloodwork, eating shitton of pills and donating blood every now and then. There is no safe way for juicing, hell bodybuilders dieing left and right from bloodclots and strokes these days. And the gains are temporary even if it might not seem so if you see the gains on people. If they stop test injections thet eill loose all sooner or later. So i dont know what you talking about
It's always temporary. Natty or not.

It's always temporary. Natty or not.

Well if you buildd natty muscle it stays on you for a long time usually unless you stop training. A good indication of steroids is if someone looses big amount of muscle, guys who used to be big but later not so big. That doesnt happen with natty muscle it doesnt just melt off.

Hell in my gym good example. I saw last summer 2 guys benching like 225 or something, many sets of 10, they had chest day. They had good chests were buff dudes, i just rembered them cause i heard them talking. I remember thinking they must have good genetics lol. Saw the same guy again now 6 months later hes back in same gym, but i didnt recognize him at start, only face was familiar. The chest is gone lol hes pretty skinny guy in reality. 80 kg max looks like he cant even bench 225 x1 now. So they clearly was on some shit

Last edited:

Apology accepted, no harm done. I'm not in America btw and that expression maybe common but it's not nice.
And you've missed it again, it is apparent that you don't know what I'm talking about or what you are talking about. You should do a lot more research before commenting so confidently on a subject you aren't knowledgeable in.
I'll repeat myself once more, every negative you listed can be avoided for most men with a conscientious program. Just because you had a bad experience don't let that bias you. There is a very high percentage chance that with some education and thought a variety of health protocols could be beneficial to you.

I'm not trying to push it, everyone has to weigh their own situation out but making the statements you are and claiming them as fact ? You are simply incorrect.

I've never dabbled, but I will probably look into TRT at some point. I'm 40 now and probably should have levels checked.
Same. 40 in Aug.
Still healthy, happy, hyper, everything working like it's 20. Could it be better? Absolutely, but gonna wait until necessary.

Apology accepted, no harm done. I'm not in America btw and that expression maybe common but it's not nice.
And you've missed it again, it is apparent that you don't know what I'm talking about or what you are talking about. You should do a lot more research before commenting so confidently on a subject you aren't knowledgeable in.
I'll repeat myself once more, every negative you listed can be avoided for most men with a conscientious program. Just because you had a bad experience don't let that bias you. There is a very high percentage chance that with some education and thought a variety of health protocols could be beneficial to you.

I'm not trying to push it, everyone has to weigh their own situation out but making the statements you are and claiming them as fact ? You are simply incorrect.
Hey man im not here to argue.i have done ton of research. You just say im wrong but you have no real arguments exept "everything is avoiable" wich is bunch of bs. So lets just agree to disagree

Well if you buildd natty muscle it stays on you for a long time usually unless you stop training. A good indication of steroids is if someone looses big amount of muscle, guys who used to be big but later not so big. That doesnt happen with natty muscle it doesnt just melt off.

Hell in my gym good example. I saw last summer 2 guys benching like 225 or something, many sets of 10, they had chest day. They had good chests were buff dudes, i just rembered them cause i heard them talking. I remember thinking they must have good genetics lol. Saw the same guy again now 6 months later hes back in same gym, but i didnt recognize him at start, only face was familiar. The chest is gone lol hes pretty skinny guy in reality. 80 kg max looks like he cant even bench 225 x1 now. So they clearly was on some shit
Not really.
People get sick. People get injured.
225x10 isn't any indication of juicing. In fact, I'd say it's better indication that they're natural. Those are my kind of numbers and I'm an awful bencher with long arms and barely remember to take my creatine.

Not really.
People get sick. People get injured.
225x10 isn't any indication of juicing. In fact, I'd say it's better indication that they're natural. Those are my kind of numbers and I'm an awful bencher with long arms and barely remember to take my creatine.
You dont go from being a buff guy wit good chest to being averagd skinny guy in 6 months lol. Chest circumfrence down by insane amount Thats clearly a red flag. He aint injured shit he was doing shoulders.

If youre wide chested guy you have good genetics and you are like that for whole life since teen. If one moment you big and later small again, youre juicing

Last edited:
Back