Your fave mythical fighter?

Champ Shit Only, Harvard bound , broke his own arm while fighting MJ to make the fight interesting, and of course elbow Khabib from the bottom TONY !

Lightweight Khabib

Khabib-weigh-in-5.png

jrq17d3wxe9bwoam_1608014144.jpeg

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F1f3f27c25fd50b6a20b6d8e1c99919cc.png

I love Khabib but that shit was funny!

"Just the burger and no fries" Hendricks

Pride version of X fighter.

Amazing how so many of them coincidentally "fell off" after leaving Pride and lost/had harder fights they "shouldn't have", but also still have some of their best wins then too.

It's almost like Sherdoggers are full of shit and just making excuses.

Pride version of X fighter.

Amazing how so many of them coincidentally "fell off" after leaving Pride and lost/had harder fights they "shouldn't have", but also still have some of their best wins then too.

It's almost like Sherdoggers are full of shit and just making excuses.

Also amazing are Pride fighters like Anderson Silva, Rampage, Shogun, Werdum, Big Nog who won UFC gold, and fighters like Overeem, Hunt, Hendo that fought for the title although they lost. Also, let’s not forget Chuck Liddell entering the PrideFC tournament in 2003 and his corner throwing in the towel when a PrideFC fighter was brutalizing him.

It’s almost like Sherdoggers only paint a one sided picture to fit their narrative.

The truth is several of the fighters were successful (CroCop, Hearring, Wandy weren’t as successful) and remained relevant years after PrideFC closed it’s doors.

My least favorite mythical fighter would easily be "The Whopper" aka "Marty McDouble" aka Marty Santorini. And I'm still not 100 that he is mythical. Lmao
@pride_rules

A couple years ago I was in an Unintentionally induced coma for a few weeks. When I started coming around after 3 weeks the fentanyl and other meds had me all f'd up, completely delusional.

I was convinced I was a UFC fighter myself and that my rivalry with "Marty McDouble" contributed directly to my hospitalization. My ego still struggles accepting how badly he whipped my ass. Lol.

Took a long time to separate delusion from reality. If you ever get the chance to be "just woke up from a coma high", I highly recommend the high if you can swing it without the coma or recovery.
almost convinced had i not told you.

not a fucking chance you are fighting anyone in ufc and not dying
including roxanne

he was spouting off shit like

he is a bad man. heavy weight champ
hundred eighty five pounds and i got to fight him again

his wife said, i got to go talk to your manager.
she stepped out and i roasted this fucking man like a proper sherdogger. and dont let not a single mofo on the planet you cant roast a man back to life sherdog
pops is living proof
this man died and went full sherdogger for real. his mind said he is 6'5 billy fucking bad ass lmaoooooo

she stepped out i hit him with the sherlogic

i said look white belt, no commission santions a 185r to fight at hw
stop it
and you are 190 lbs of out of shape, well since you died you prolly make 55, so no fucking way you fighting a hw
then i had to bust out the rankings. like dude marty santorini isnt a real dude. if he is, he makes pizza in new york or some shit aint no ufc guy lol

was a fucked up time. life is fragile
glad you are still kicking for the roastings. not as fun roasting a dead guy lol

Back