Your favorite Bag Gloves

MacBig

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hello all,

I do have the 5th Kyu Kempo and train and fight full contact for years.

Recently I bought a leather large Punch Bag for Boxing training at home.
I am more fast than a heavy puncher.

What brand Bag gloves should I use without hurting my hands, what do you use?

What's your budget like, where are you located, and do you have any specific requirements concerning the gloves?

i started with cheapo everlast gloves at firstthat hurt my wrist when hitting the bag so my suggestion is just invest in some decent gloves

Thank you,

I am from Holland and will order online, not realy a budget,
l don't mind to pay what is needed for quality.

I tried Cleto Reyes on the boxing bag but realy did feel the punches a little to much into my hands and shoulders.

If money is no option, pick up some lace-up Winning gloves and get a cheap lace-up converted for yourself to go along with them so you can wear them without help at home. Failing that, go to UMA or TopBoxer who both have big threads in this forum. Buying one of the ebay stock gloves is more cost efficient if you go the latter TopBoxer route.

Yeah
Thank you,

I tried Cleto Reyes on the boxing bag but realy did feel the punches a little to much into my hands and shoulders.
i use Cleto Reyes but i have hand promblems and dont punch that hard, i just use my cardio. But anyway are you using handwraps?

Thank you,

If you're hurting your shoulders you're probably pushing too hard on the bag. Your punches should pop the bag, not push it.

https://www.titleboxing.com/gloves/boxing-bag-gloves/title-gel-world-bag-gloves

These have good padding, but are a bit fist-heavy because of the gel inserts to protect the knuckles

I'm probably the only person here who likes them, but I think Title makes pretty decent glove for the price. For the most part, the Platinum line is pretty good.

https://www.titleboxing.com/brands/title-platinum/title-platinum-paramount-bag-gloves

Ringside IMF tech bag gloves. Hand fit is too small, but padding is amazing, love the bouncy pop.

Back