Your favorite gun!!

There are seven models chambered in 9x19:

17c
19c
18 - requires class III license

Good call on the G18, but I doubt anyone actually considers ported variants, separate models. While we're nitpicking, why not include the G17L; the G34's predecessor?

:redface:

Good call on the G18, but I doubt anyone actually considers ported variants, separate models. While we're nitpicking, why not include the G17L; the G34's predecessor?

:redface:

You make a valid point dude.

Dont know how to post pictures but...

Sig Sauer p229 is my favorite.

It's a toss up...

minigun2.jpg

NWT-20%20(20mm).jpg

Here are some pics of some of my toys that I had on photobucket that I thought I would share. I also have a mossburg 500 but not pics of that.

CZ .22 Bolt Action
DSC01915.jpg

SKS - Yugo 7.62x39
DSC01913.jpg

Ruger GP100 .357
DSC01904.jpg

GLOCK 22c - .40S&W
DSC01903.jpg

Ruger MKII - Government Model .22
DSC01900.jpg

They are all great firearms, but my favorite one to shoot is probably my GLOCK followed closely by my SKS (common, its got a bayonet:icon_twis)

Ruger GP100 .357
DSC01904.jpg

i had a super redhawk 44 mag that looked almost identical to that. i loved that gun.

you cant really find them with rosewood inlays anymore, they are all almost solid rubber hogue grips which i dont care for. im tryin to find another one should have never sold mine.

i had a super redhawk 44 mag that looked almost identical to that. i loved that gun.

you cant really find them with rosewood inlays anymore, they are all almost solid rubber hogue grips which i dont care for. im tryin to find another one should have never sold mine.

Yeah its a great gun, I have shot the redhawks in .44 they are fun. Thats actually what got my looking at Rugers. They are very Solid, but I ended up getting the .357 6" heavy barrel because its so easy to shoot and not much recoil So now the GF can comfortably shoot .38s out of it and I can still shoot my .357 mags out of it. Win/Win:D

Yeah its a great gun, I have shot the redhawks in .44 they are fun. Thats actually what got my looking at Rugers. They are very Solid, but I ended up getting the .357 6" heavy barrel because its so easy to shoot and not much recoil So now the GF can comfortably shoot .38s out of it and I can still shoot my .357 mags out of it. Win/Win:D

i sold my redhawk to buy a model 500 s&W. the stupidest shit ive ever done. not only was ammo fucking ridiculous to buy but the first models like the one i had didnt have the muzzle brake. i shot the fuckin thing once and have been looking for another redhawk every since.

i sold my redhawk to buy a model 500 s&W. the stupidest shit ive ever done. not only was ammo fucking ridiculous to buy but the first models like the one i had didnt have the muzzle brake. i shot the fuckin thing once and have been looking for another redhawk every since.

haha, yeah I shot one of the 500S&W during a demo they were having. I think it was a lot of hype for it (like the desert eagle when it came out). But i shot a few rounds and thought it was cool, but not practical. Yeah isnt ammo like close to a dollar a piece for that beast?

haha, yeah I shot one of the 500S&W during a demo they were having. I think it was a lot of hype for it (like the desert eagle when it came out). But i shot a few rounds and thought it was cool, but not practical. Yeah isnt ammo like close to a dollar a piece for that beast?
lol its quite a bit higher than that. medium quality ammo is like $2 a shot. the 460 xvr is alot better gun.

and lol i like desert eagles too. ill probably get a .44 if i can find one somewhere.

favorite gun to use the ar 15
I spent a lot of time using the m16a2 service rifle in my day
gun
favorite gun
the m2 50 cal
damn thing has been in service since 1914 and still is used basically unmodifeied
browining was a genius

favorite gun to use the ar 15
I spent a lot of time using the m16a2 service rifle in my day
gun
favorite gun
the m2 50 cal
damn thing has been in service since 1914 and still is used basically unmodifeied
browining was a genius

The AR-15 is a fun rifle to shoot, but since you cant legally own either of those in CA, you should take a look at the Browning Hi-Power pistol. Very fine pistol, I believe it comes in 9mm and .40S&W

Hi-Power.jpg

or there is the classic 1911:icon_twis

Looks like an MP5/M4 hybrid.

yeah Delta (CAG) helped fund the project with HK. It's basically a piston operated M4. The bolt stays cold even after firing hundreds of rounds. There are barrel lengths of 10.5, 14.5, 16.5, and either 18 or 20, I forget.... The HK 417 is the 7.62 version. But yea it's odd at first seeing the HK selector switch design on an M4 weapon system.

Right now Delta and DEVGRU are fielding the rifle, and the Asymetric Warfare Group was, but they had theirs taken away. Delta can play with whatever they want, and this is their primary since 2004, so I'd say it's probably the best AR-15 style rifle on the market.

Bushmaster AR15
HK MP5/A3

And my own pistol- Walther P99 QA

I also own a Romanian AK47 and a Yugo SKS

Wow, we have the same taste in guns my friend because that is exactly what those 2 guns are pictured above. Bushmaster model M4A3 and a Romanian made WASR 10 AKA AK 47. The AK just has a polymer conversion kit I bought at dunhams and installed.

What's even funnier is the fact that I too have a Yugo SKS locked up in my gun safe in the basement I've just never photographed it. Folding bayonet and everything. Even has grenade launcher still attached with flip up sights.

My Ruger Speed Six in 9mm is my fav. one. I looked for about 4 yrs before finding one and it perfect.

DSC_0002.jpg

Back