• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Your Favorite TOP KING Training Gear?

whatever the Thai size is for an American xl. Get all of there apparel/MT shorts up to that size please!!

hey kstar, could you fill me in on the differences between the new top king super airs you sell (not the ones with the stars) and the boon gloves? which is more compact, which has a smaller hand compartment, does one have better wrist support ? etc...thanks

Both are compact but it really comes down to how long you want the cuff. Boon's cuff is longer than Top King.

KStar, what would you rate the wrist support on the TK Supers? Pros and cons if you can.

KStar, what would you rate the wrist support on the TK Supers? Pros and cons if you can.

If you are acclimated with any Top King boxing gloves, they are almost the same. Very good on the wrist support without the longer cuffs like the Boons.

Have anyone of you used the MMA shin guards from Top King?

I'd be interested in Top King thai shorts and bag gloves.

The bag gloves in particular are almost impossible to find... a guy at my gym bought them and had to wait 8 weeks from muaythai-fighting.com!

I'd be interested in Top King thai shorts and bag gloves.

The bag gloves in particular are almost impossible to find... a guy at my gym bought them and had to wait 8 weeks from muaythai-fighting.com!

We are looking at the Top King Ultimate open thumb bag mitts.

Thank you for the suggestion.

I'd be interested in one of those Top King tracksuits, but don't have any money at this very moment. ha.

more colors for the thai pads,top king shorts and more sizes

You know I'm on the hunt for those grappling gloves. Wouldn't mind getting the mma shin guards in blue too.

Back