Your favourite forgotten legendary fights?

That Lawler finish was something ... I thought Lindland was dying

Not "forgotten".. for some reason I remember Lawler grabing Lindland's splayed feet as he's KO'd and gently placing them together before walking away; I don't think the HL shows it. Just a weird little detail.

I remember that "Mexican Hook" that Paul Daley slept Smith with was applauded by Boxing fans at the time.

Not "forgotten".. for some reason I remember Lawler grabing Lindland's splayed feet as he's KO'd and gently placing them together before walking away; I don't think the HL shows it. Just a weird little detail.

Was it this fight where he was shacking lying unconscious ?
It was in the Belfort fight I think. It was fucked up.

I remember that "Mexican Hook" that Paul Daley slept Smith with was applauded by Boxing fans at the time.
The Vitor ko was even worse. Dude has had some bad KOS

This absolute war

ufn_cincy_13_brown_vs_silva_013.jpg

Brown should've been arrested for assault of a child. Wait till that boy becomes a man

Scott Smith vs Pete Sell, greatest finish, greatest KO, greatest comeback in UFC history

Speaking of Vitor...
Who remembers when Tito "climbed to the mountain top" (went to the top of the arena, to the nose-bleed seats) after the Vitor fight... but before the decision was read (it was a Split Decision)...?

Aftermath: Tito had Chuck and Ken climb into the cage looking for the next big fight.

The "Forgotten" SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT FIGHTER in MMA/UFC history: Tito Oritz

No Zuffa without Tito to build upon
B3PxVBTCMAAmxqp.jpg

No Dana White without Tito (Tito hired Dana as his manager)
LswDGfVg_rCkmq3gj2oPXMQ1Gs6OQLSPxokp4Hu-dms.jpg

The first and biggest Star in MMA/UFC during the MOST CRITICAL TIMES of the sport
mma_titoortiz_576-1490628717-800.jpg

Clay Guida vs Tyson Griffin.

that and other lightweight fights got me to favor the lightweight division in the ufc ever since

Not sure it’s forgotten, but Guida vs Huerta is also one of the best fights ever. I think even better than Guida vs Sanchez, which sort of took its place.

Back