Your linkedin profile will have to be associated with Other Similar Profiles

So a weird thing happened to me in September. My high school sweetheart, my first love who I dated from age 17 to 20, apparently viewed my LinkedIn profile on her wedding anniversary. She and I were together from 2002 to 2005, till she broke up with me out of nowhere. Broke my heart. We haven’t seen or spoken to each other since 2009, nor are we friends or contacts on any kind of social media. But through the magic of Facebook creeping I know she got married on September 1, 2012 which I always found odd sincel coincidentally I got married literally three weeks to the day later (September 22, 2012).

Anyway, checked my LinkedIn on September 1, 2023 and it says she viewed my profile. Rather odd thing for her to do. I guess after 11 years married to this other dude she ended up marrying she’s thinking about what she’s missed out on?

Its magic.
At work we were talking about an insurance and next time I logged on LinkedIn an ad from that insurance was on...
I think LinkedIn might be skynet....

@SKYNET can you confirm?

Updating my profile has been on my todo list for about 2 years.

Nothing more to add.

Linked in displays that info?

Anyhow, she’s probably ragging to her husband about how she let law talking guy get away and settled for her husband, so he should be thankful…..

Women do that ridiculous stuff all the time, especially when they lose value….. not that my wife would EVER do anything this ridiculous <Lmaoo>

Btw, if you were Facebook creeping, you probably showed up on her feed, giving her the idea to check look at your feed, and check your linkedin….. who really started?

My creeping of her Facebook when I found out about her wedding date was more than ten years ago, sometime in 2013 or 2014, so I don’t think this was a case of cause and effect. Plus I don’t think Facebook tells you who looks at your profile (at least I’ve never heard that it had that feature).

In this instance it simply a case of me logging in to LinkedIn on about September 3 or 4 and it saying that she had viewed my profile on September 1.

My creeping of her Facebook when I found out about her wedding date was more than ten years ago, sometime in 2013 or 2014, so I don’t think this was a case of cause and effect. Plus I don’t think Facebook tells you who looks at your profile (at least I’ve never heard that it had that feature).

In this instance it simply a case of me logging in to LinkedIn on about September 3 or 4 and it saying that she had viewed my profile on September 1.
FB doesn’t outright tell you, it’ll magically recommend the party being snooped on to add as a friend.

FB doesn’t outright tell you, it’ll magically recommend the party being snooped on to add as a friend.

Interesting. But anyway, like I said, that was like 10-11 years ago that I looked, so if she waited 9-10 years for her “tit for tat” moment then she’s playing the long game, which still doesn’t account for her doing it on her anniversary of all days.

LinkedIn???

Is that like OnlyFans for work?

Just kidding, I know what it is.

This is worse than when the Homiez people used me as a model for one of their dolls without my permission!
Now I know what Homer felt like

28951331-1788087611243151-6086667191913021440-n.jpg

Bro at least the book did your character proud. “Sam” busts out spinning shit with his girl and gets a standing ovation from the crowd.

Attachments

• IMG_2871.jpeg
    IMG_2871.jpeg
    994.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2873.jpeg
    IMG_2873.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
LinkedIn is pure cancer, probably worse than TikTok

Could not imagine having an account there

I have an half assed account that I set up a long time ago, but I refuse to keep it up to date for some reason. I still have my old employer from 7-8 years ago with no pic and minimal info, but I still get recruiters contacting me from time to time. My salary is at the 99%tile for my profession with great benefits, no supervisory roles and extremely flexibility, so I have no desire to leave for another job. If I ever decide to go private practice or create my own business only then I would update it for networking purposes.

Unclear. But he can spin, flip, hop, bop and not stop like a MFer and that dude is for sure getting some play with Dot.

View attachment 1029806
I just checked. I have it lol. I have a 5 year old too, but it's been a while since he read those. We have the purple ,red and orange books. He's been going through all the Elephant and the Piggie books lately.

I just checked. I have it lol. I have a 5 year old too, but it's been a while since he read those. We have the purple ,red and orange books. He's been going through all the Elephant and the Piggie books lately.

Yeah my 5 yo loves the elephant and piggie books too lol. But sometimes I tell her she needs to read something to me before I read to her, so she'll pull out "Hop and Tap" or some shit because she knows it's quick and easy. I tried to get her to read me a paragraph out of a Thea Stilton book but some of the words were too hard and she got pissed and started sucking her thumb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back