Your most memorable live bets?

svmr_db

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
What are some of the most memorable live bets during a fight you guys have done in the last few years? Where you saw real value or thought a result was imminent etc.

My examples :D Don't remember the exact odds but I'll put a rough estimate of where I believe it was
  • Marcin Tybura (+400) after Greg Hardy gassed in round 1
  • Austin Hubbard TKO (+500) once it was apparent that Max Rohskoph wasn't going to come out from his corner for round 3
  • Dominick Cruz (+275) after losing round 1 to Pedro Munhoz.
  • Adrian Yanez (+120) after Randy Costa gassed out in round 1

Last edited:
I forget what the odds were, but I took Anthony Hernandez when Vieira failed to finish and clearly was fully gassed. Was a nice little win.
He got up to over +1000, I think around +1400 or so. I remember losding 0.5u up after he had survived the worst and when Hernandez seemed game, only to not do it as I thought I was likely throwing money away. Ended up betting soon after that 0.5u at around -400/-500 lol.
Very sharp bet by you. Respect.

One of my best livebets were Roxanne Modaferi vs Barber at around +600. As soon as I saw that she got her TD early then I bet, as that was the whole question, could she get it to the ground yes or no?

Just yesterday maximov was an underdog going into the third and i unloaded. you could also find strickland at basically pre fight odds after the first rd, that was nice too. it's amazing how far a good jab, a philly shell and good tdd can get you in mma.

just a recreational gambler but currently on a long streak, i've been doing well with over, unders and fdgtd plays, and some lb. betting winners is harder imho, you never know sometimes and when two guys ptv is a finish or a dec all the same, they both contribute to an under/over hitting and the bet is way more solid. just save fighters' mls for small parlays. and don't follow some youtuber's advice blindly, dudes sometimes rather bet on the whole 12 13 fights on a card when you could just go big on 2 strong plays and make money.

Last edited:
Benson Henderson to win by decision after round one of his last fight at Bellator at +1100.

Back