Your thoughts on RevGear equipment

Tha Dj Layzee

White Belt
Reaction score
How do you guys rank RevGear's equipment compared to other brands. I have their shin guards and gloves and these are my first and only pieces of mma equipment I have...

in my opinion their gear looks like a baseline that basic, small label companies use. i wouldn't be surprised if their gear is used by a lot of companies and just rebranded if that makes sense. i know that badboy is mostly just rebranded revgear.

Rebranded? I think I get what you're saying. Would you recommend RevGear to anyone?

I have never used their gear personally but some guys I know do and they are pleased.

Hmm yeah I had their pair of boxing gloves and the seams on one of them started to undo itself thankfully it was under warranty.

I have two different pair of gloves from them, Thai and Gel enforcer. Both are good, not top of the line but I really like the Gel ones. I would say if you can get them on sale it is a good deal but not at full price. Bad Boy is made by Revgear in case you did not know so it is more expensive for the same stuff just w/ a Bad Boy logo. This website has Revgear headgear, MMA gloves and shingaurds for like $20 bucks each that is a good deal.

MMA Gear Clearance

How do you guys rank RevGear's equipment compared to other brands. I have their shin guards and gloves and these are my first and only pieces of mma equipment I have...

I like most of Revgears product line. Good quality and fair prices. We use to sell RevGear at the gym. That is until we started tweaking some of the gear to better suit our style. As a result of this, we are launching our new line of Elite Pro MMA fight gear in the next few days. We will have a discount code for Sherdoggers to use. We also have our free shipping code up now.

i like their stuff and it has lasted in terms of durability for me. i just bought new head gear today that was $89 regularly and i paid 25. they also have shin guards for 25. carnaldammage.com

Some of the guys at my gym have their Thai pads and they are horrible to kick. Hard with sharp edges.

That's pretty much my only experience though.

Back