Your wife hires a new landscaper and you come home to see this...

I've always held the theory that you arent a high T alpha unless you've had sex with countless ugly women. Because anyone can get it up for a hot chick. But it takes a down and dirty horndog bursting with uncontrolled testosterone to bang the undesirable.
<mma4>interesting theory, but maybe a guy is shy or insecure and is intimidated by a hot chick, maybe he can only feel alpha with someone as desperate for sex as he is?

Member of the freakishly large penis club. If muscle man wants to play around those stomping grounds after me then he should have at it. Might want to secure himself to a beam or something so he doesn't fall in though!

I've always held the theory that you arent a high T alpha unless you've had sex with countless ugly women. Because anyone can get it up for a hot chick. But it takes a down and dirty horndog bursting with uncontrolled testosterone to bang the undesirable.
if thats true, i got more T than room full of ufc fighters.

Very fantastic body but tbh he would get even more girls if he was about 30 solid pounds of pure muscle slimmer.

Not like hes struggling to land as is anways tho.

Excellent gains. I would first fuck him raw to establish dominance and show who the alpha is. Then once he is submissive I would let him fuck my wife but NEVER finish.

Again, to establish dominance. Only I finish.

I would then use him as my hookup for "TRT"
#nohomo?

I mean, look at this slob. Dude should be ashamed of himself, he's got Arnie's genes and he's a Kennedy.

3F9C7E4C00000578-4446838-image-a-56_1493198533684.jpg
Hey, he's just bulking. Like a whale or a hippo.

Id chase him down in a stolen truck , call him a fucking mother fucker and proceed to destroy the rich persons house that he took cover in. Then I would rob a jewelry store to pay for the rich persons house I destroyed and probably kidnap that guys wife and hide her in a meth den
Cole train? Are you in there dear...?
Is Gutter Chris holding you captive?

Probably just laugh at his disproportionate physique.

Don’t worry guys, only like 2% of girls like that and those 2% look like Nicole bass... I think it’s more men who obsess over bodies like that, most women find it kind of gross .. most of you would spend more time looking than your wife

I mean, look at this slob. Dude should be ashamed of himself, he's got Arnie's genes and he's a Kennedy.

3F9C7E4C00000578-4446838-image-a-56_1493198533684.jpg

The rest of the fatness is one thing.. but those cankles crack me the fuck up lmao..

Don’t worry guys, only like 2% of girls like that and those 2% look like Nicole bass... I think it’s more men who obsess over bodies like that, most women find it kind of gross .. most of you would spend more time looking than your wife

<{ohyeah}>

Guys?

Never take mind games from a trashy whore being a man you can get fanny any age their is no punching above your weight only in your head.

Never treat a good women bad ever a good women is worth more than anything because she'll stand by you and your kids.

But users throw them on the bonfire to burn.

Dude looks like he would gas after a few minutes of cutting hay.

I’d hit him with a tranquilizer dart, then pimp out his booty pipe to gay tricks who are all about that type.
When he wakes up I’ll let him keep 10% of the profits, because I am a fair man.

Back