You're locked in a long hallway opposite another man... Who is the scariest M'fer staring you down?

Tyson was at his peak of drug abuse at that point.

I know what you're getting at, but I can only agree 50%.
No hate, but we all have our opinions sir.
Yeah that's fair enough. I think both guys regret that it never happened.

Ed Kemper. 6'9" serial killer and necrophile with a 145 iq.

Meh.

More dangerous than other WWE guys, maybe. But not more dangerous than the many pro fighters mentioned in this thread.
Well, of course not. But the guys trained by Stu Hart had at least some submission skills, unlike most athletes turned pro wrestlers. Sure, he wasn't a Josh Barnett, but he also wasn't a bodybuilder turned entertainer.

Any pro fighter could kick my ass, but tank was the only one who looks like he didn't need a reason.

He'd just do it because you're there.

03.jpg
In those early UFC days, my pals and I all agreed that Tank was the last one we wanted to fight. The others could beat us easily. Tank wouldn't just out of principle.

I think he's only a severe beating away from dropping his whole scary guy act.
If i remember correctly the singer of the Beach Boys strangled him almost to death in the 60's after Charlie made subtle death threats towards his family.
You know he’s like 5’2” right?
Yeah, i adressed the height issue in my original post.

Abraham Lincoln.

Not only was he a wiry 6'4 of twisted steel that knew how to kick ass when needed, dude has been dead for quite some time so there is no way he should be at the opposite end of a long hallway that I'm in.

Also, I heard he hunted vampires.

IIRC, he only hunted vampires because he heard they like to suck dick.
I'm confused.

Was he hunting them to keep the gays from becoming vampires?

Or was he "hunting" them the way dudes hunt chick's at dive bars?

Or was he hunting them because sucking dicks made them gay and he disapproved?

Or was he hunting them because the vampires were hogging all the dick for themselves?

So many possibilities.

I'm confused.

Was he hunting them to keep the gays from becoming vampires?

Or was he "hunting" them the way dudes hunt chick's at dive bars?

Or was he hunting them because sucking dicks made them gay and he disapproved?

Or was he hunting them because the vampires were hogging all the dick for themselves?

So many possibilities.
That was back before they had a term for "cruising" and just called it "hunting."

Any human ever, who is the one guy you would think 'I am fucked here'

I'm gonna go with...

3512d2edad9e8b361bf66672ccbea21c.jpg

Always found Lennox super intimidating, way more so than Tyson ever was. His huge 6'5 frame with his long hair makes him look like a real-life predator.
Any physical intimidation he had was completely undercut by his accent.

Probably, right, but Mike would've ate him alive then.
Lennox got smacked around by Oliver McCall ffs.
I think you're a bit deluded.

Your precious Tyson got knocked out silly by a journeyman in Buster Douglas when he was in his fucking prime at 23 lol

Then goes on to lose twice again in his prime to a cruiserweight Evander Holyfield and we all know what a showing he put on in there.

And Tyson was younger than Lennox when they fought ffs.

Lennox taught your boy a lesson when they met and I'll tell ya what, Tyson is very lucky they didn't meet earlier because he would have been knocked out worse than when he fought Douglas.

Tyson was at his peak of drug abuse at that point.

I know what you're getting at, but I can only agree 50%.
No hate, but we all have our opinions sir.
Why is it Tyson is afforded every excuse in this book for his losses? You hear them all...

'He was on drugs' 'Cus died' 'Kevin Rooney stopped training him' 'He went to prison' 'His real record is 41-1' 'He was suffering mentally'

Aahaha, it's all you ever hear, yet every other fighter is held accountable for his losses.

lmao @ finding Lennox as the most intimidating.

I mean sure one of the best boxers ever,but there are much much shittier boxers than him that are way scarier than he is. Lennox is a good guy,probably have mercy on you and shit,how fuckin scary is that? not much.

Why is it Tyson is afforded every excuse in this book for his losses? You hear them all...

'He was on drugs' 'Cus died' 'Kevin Rooney stopped training him' 'He went to prison' 'His real record is 41-1' 'He was suffering mentally'

Aahaha, it's all you ever hear, yet every other fighter is held accountable for his losses.
He saved that Tiger,bro.

9a6d78ec4df4d058446ccefdd49bd17f--evil-people-serial-killers.jpg

I know you're laughing because he is a dwarf, but he was able to throw a knife extremely precisely and him pouncing on the judge led to the judge carrying a revolver during work for the rest of his life.
I mean,im sure he'd fight like a cat on crack if you tried to give him an atomic wedgie,but thats about it.

Anyway I pick karelin over all these wimps.

images

macaskill-height-split.jpg

Angus MacAskill, 7'9" natural giant (not caused by medical condition). Wildly considered the strongest man who ever lived.
See,now this is more like it,lads.

Back