Youtuber SunnyV2 Makes a Video on Why People Are Laughing at Ronda's Failure

Big Al's Texas BBQ

Sorry, no tortilla!
@Black
Reaction score

If you're not familiar with SunnyV2, he mostly makes video essays on famous people who've had controversial careers. I'm pretty sure this is the first time he's done a video on an MMA fighter.

• The first half of the video covers her MMA career. If you were watching MMA during Ronda's run, then you're already familiar with everything that was covered (Ronda's ego, being a bad striker, losing horribly to Holm and Nunes).
  • The second half of the video covers her WWE run. Basically, it mentions how Becky Lynch became more popular than Ronda and Ronda would constantly call pro-wrestling fake. Because of this and her salty behavior, her pro-wrestling career ended early.

Overall, the video was a nice summary of why people don't like her.

What Ronda achieved was commendable but these are just some reasons people dislike her
v5J1vVO.gif

1714121403504.png
1714121447337.png
1714121472926.png

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

I’m subscribed to that channel and I saw before that he uploaded that video. I have yet to watch it though.

Wait I don't watch pro wrasslin but was she really going around calling it "fake"?"

Probably not a good idea to insult the sport you're trying to get popular in.

Last edited:
A point that I always bring up that I feel went undersaid is: Ronda had 2 wins on Strikeforce Challengers, and then in talking about why she sold leapfrog contenders for a title fight, said she should because she's pretty. And her fights were at 145 (Cyborg's division) but skipped the line at 135.

Then despite fighting at 145 and trying to sell her looks, a big part of her marketing later was Cyborg not cutting to fight her, and starting fights with ring girls.

What Ronda achieved was commendable but these are just some reasons people dislike her
v5J1vVO.gif

View attachment 1041388
View attachment 1041389
View attachment 1041390

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

Oh no, she didn't touch gloves? That's DEFINITELY reason for hating her. Never happened before. Noone ever did that before.

She told Correira to "not cry"? Whaaat, that's foul language! Telling someone to not cry? What a bitch.

She flipped off Miesha? Can't have that, it's uncalled for, never seen such disrespectful display of middle finger ever before in my life.

Last edited:
Would like to see Ronda vs SonnyF2 in a cage to see if he keeps talking

Anyone who needed to watch a video to know why she is disliked is a celebrity ass eating weirdo who is disconnected from reality. Such a person isn't even worth acknowledging in life.
They could just somebody who isn't an MMA or wrestling fan wondering why the hell do people shit Ronda these days.

Oh no, she didn't touch gloves? That's DEFINITELY reason for hating her. Never happened before. Noone ever did that before.

She told Correira to "not cry"? Whaaat, that's foul language! Telling someone to not cry? What a bitch.

She flipped off Miesha? Can't have that, it's uncalled for, never seen such disrespectful display of middle finger ever before in my life.
Agreed
I'm just bringing up points I've seen people hating on her in the past

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back