News Zhang vs Yan - UFC 300.

Who Wins?

• Zhang

Votes: 95 90.5%
  • Yan

Votes: 10 9.5%

• Total voters
Not at all. If that was true they wouldn't have stacked 299 as much as they did

Got a point there. Poirier-BSD truly belonged to 300. Let's see how things unfold.

Whilst I believe with every hair on my nutsack that Zhang will retain her belt, I fully expect this to be the People's Republic of China's equivalent of Poland's Polskie Ksiezniczki fight.

Yan, completely outgunned in all facets but will offer up her Mongol faced skull for a vicious China on China act of violence. I expect Weili to take a couple of straight rights on her way to a RNC win, on a face down and bloodied 4th round opppnent.

I'll be celebrating Empress Weili's win with the consumption of some donkey burgers.

Last edited:
I think Pereira vs Adesanya 3 is the headliner, and I have a sneaking suspicion that they are waiting for Strickland vs DDP to conclude so that they can announce the winner vs Khamzat. Which would give us the following card:

Izzy vs Pereira 3 for the LHW belt
Khamzat vs DDP/Strickland for the MW belt
Leon vs Belal third titlefight
Zhang vs Yan fourth title fight
Oliveira vs Arman as your opener

On the prelims:
Jiri vs Rakic
Aljo vs Kattar
Nickal vs Brundage
+ whatever greats they put on there

Now that would be a banger of a card! Having Leon vs Belal on there feels like overkill and a waste of a fight that could go on 301/302, but I’m hoping that its actually gonna be Shavkat who gets the shot, which would explain the 300 placement if they are hoping that he becomes a big Kazakh star.

Whilst I believe with every hair on my nutsack that Zhang will retain her belt, I fully expect this to be the People's Republic of China's equivalent of Poland's Polskie Ksiezniczki fight.

Yan, completely outgunned in all facets but will offer up her Mongol faced skull for a vicious China on China act of violence. I expect Weili to take a couple of straight rights on her way to a RNC win, on face down and bloodied 4th round opponent.

I shall celebrate Empress Weili's victory with a donkey burger

FWIW Dana in the end of his announcement says he'll announce AT LEAST two more title fights for UFC 300 tomorrow.
One is guaranteed to be Leon vs. Belal

My guess is Gaethje vs. Max for BMF "Title" is the other one.

I like both those fights, but 300 still lacks that big main event.

Never heard of either fighter so assume it's WMMA? Lame but predictable that they'd ruin the big 300 like that.

Looks like 299 will be the better card.

You could avoid ever discussing wmma and still know who Zhang is just by glimpsing the thread titles. So unless you are coming back from a multiple year hiatus this is BS..

You could avoid ever discussing wmma and still know who Zhang is just by glimpsing the thread titles. So unless you are coming back from a multiple year hiatus this is BS..

I know Ronda, Dern from the accent and Shevchenko cuz a buddy used to pick her in some console game cuz she was super OP. Not sure why I'd know some random Chinese chick. I usually just ignore those thread but it stings that they're fucking up UFC 300 like this.

I know Ronda, Dern from the accent and Shevchenko cuz a buddy used to pick her in some console game cuz she was super OP. Not sure why I'd know some random Chinese chick. I usually just ignore those thread but it stings that they're fucking up UFC 300 like this.
You should watch Zhang -Jedrzejczyk 1. It's literally one of the best fights of all time, male or female.

You're just trolling at this point. Again, you could avoid discussing wmma all together and still know who Zhang from reading thread titles.

You're just trolling at this point. Again, you could avoid discussing wmma all together and still know who Zhang from reading thread titles.
Have you considered the possibility that he has a traumatic brain injury like the guy from Memento?

Back