“I’ll take your sandwich”

{<jordan}

Typical Covington performance at the post fight show. All that dumb yapping and Usman obliterates him with one line. Foreshadowing the fight outcome I suspect.

Enjoy:

“I’ll take you on now that you just went 5 rounds!” Lol

That somehow reminded me of that line from Resident Evil 1 where Barry said "You were almost a JILL SANDWICH" :D Wonder how that would look if Colby said "You're gonna be a USMAN SANDWICH" come November

detail-001.1551148477.jpg

deluxe-sandwich.jpg

Catering-DeluxeSandwich-1200x800.jpg

Dope sandwiches! I almost want to leave my basement and go make some of these

Pulling for Usman on this one. They're both pretty intolerable. Usman is the lesser of the two.

But would be willing to see either one knockout the other. However let's be honest this is a 5rd judges decision fight.

WW is boring AF now that Robbie has hit his twilight years.

Pulling for Usman on this one. They're both pretty intolerable. Usman is the lesser of the two.

But would be willing to see either one knockout the other. However let's be honest this is a 5rd judges decision fight.

WW is boring AF now that Robbie has hit his twilight years.

yep....

Robbie has lost the pep in his step But still has that OLDman power.

Though I am rooting for Colby...

I PREFER A KO BY EITHER ..Than a decision win by Colby.

This video is bad even for WWE standards.

That was unbearable. Both of them. Completely opposite to his performance, which was stellar, Colby's acting is worse than Ronda's.

Colby will wreck Usman in trash talk and in the fight

Colby's stuttering post fight speech was the most cringeworthy shit I've ever seen, dude is a good fighter but he doesn't need the talk because he's really really bad at it.

{<jordan}

Typical Covington performance at the post fight show. All that dumb yapping and Usman obliterates him with one line. Foreshadowing the fight outcome I suspect.

Enjoy:

King Colby is a legendary GOAT. He gonna take Ozzzmahns cornbread right from his tray.

8 months to heal a 6 week injury. Woodley 2.0 line dug the grave

Usmans trash talk was pathetic. Colbys wasnt much better. They really shouldnt have put that on the air.

Usman is trying way too hard to look like a gangster. I mean he LOOKS like a mad mofo but when he tries to act like one its so fucking fake

The injury comment was the best one said between either of them. This as a whole was embarrassing for both.

By repeating “you ducked me” 30 times? Listen to what Colbie is actually saying. It isn’t hard - he spams the same lines over and over.
Exactly. Colby is prepared lines with average delivery at best. He's slow witted and talks loudly when put on the spot to compensate. He probably goes home to his kentucky munter where she tells him he did a great job.

The injury comment was the best one said between either of them. This as a whole was embarrassing for both.

Rampage should have come on the scene and slap them both. They'd stop talking.

Back