“I’ll take your sandwich”

CPH

street lethal
@Gold
Reaction score
{<jordan}

Typical Covington performance at the post fight show. All that dumb yapping and Usman obliterates him with one line. Foreshadowing the fight outcome I suspect.

Enjoy:

The whole interview was cringe

Sorry both are unbearable

Can't watch more than 5 secs

final_5d46ad3af4d4610014c87bf6_184446.gif

Titanic Usman

I thought Colby put it on Usman in that interview, tbh.

Usman just likes to keep talking about security and how they show up. Complete idiot.

I thought the "I take your sandwich line" was Usman's lowpoint of the interview.

{<jordan}

Typical Covington performance at the post fight show. All that dumb yapping and Usman obliterates him with one line. Foreshadowing the fight outcome I suspect.

Enjoy:

What. Colby owned him.

2 guys talking nonsense and trying hype a fight that will generate very little interest outside of sherdog

I thought Colby put it on Usman in that interview, tbh.

Usman just likes to keep talking about security and how they show up. Complete idiot.

Repeating nonsense and simply talking over the other guy is not ‘putting it in him’. Trash talk is about content and Colbie had zero.

Repeating nonsense and simply talking over the other guy is not ‘putting it in him’. Trash talk is about content and Colbie had zero.

Putting it in him? Dunno where your head is at, bro.

{<jordan}

Enjoy:

You can do a lotta things in this world but it's downright criminal to take another man's sandwich. Was fucking unintentionally hilarious.

All i saw was usman get hugged and handled by a bald security guard

What. Colby owned him.

By repeating “you ducked me” 30 times? Listen to what Colbie is actually saying. It isn’t hard - he spams the same lines over and over.

Usman always acts like a goon. They're professional fighters who want to fight each other in a fucking cage. The fighter in front of him LITERALLY just called him out in his post-fight interview. Why does Usman want to turn it into a schoolyard brawl? He was like this with Askren as well.

By repeating “you ducked me” 30 times? Listen to what Colbie is actually saying. It isn’t hard - he spams the same lines over and over.
“The only thing you’re losing faster than your hairline is that powerranger belt”
Fakenewsman got murk'd.

And Fakenewsman standing there in the analyst booth acting like a teenage wannabe thug during the night was fkn pathetic. Pounding his chest and throwing up gang signs, weak as shit, lmfao.

Back