✝️ R.I.P. BIGWAVERIDER The Greatest Sherbro of All Time!

I mostly lurk in general discussion but even I know who @bigwaverider was and about his reputation, can't remember how many times my mind was blown by his shoops and his talent.

I remember that he recently lost his dad, may they both rest in peace, hope they met each other again on meadows of heaven.

Condolonces to all of you who knew him and were his buddys.

FUCK!

He was a great guy. Every time we talked I would leave thinking how lucky we are to have him.

Only comfort I can take is that I told him how much I appreciated him when he was here with us.

This place won't be the same without him.

This is Jodie, @bigwaverider's little sister. My heart is broken by the loss of my big brother, but it is also filled with warmth by the outpouring of love and respect that you have all shown towards him. He was an amazing man....caring, kind, helpful, funny, smart, curious, determined and, as you all know, extremely talented. He talked often about his work on Sherdog, but I never understood the closeness he had to the people in this community. I can't thank you all enough for being there for him - being his friend, his confidant and his partner in the art of shooping. I knew his work was amazing, but I thought I was just being biased because he's my brother. Hearing the words legend, goat, greatest, best, etc. to describe his talent and his personality has really touched me. Thank you for loving him and for speaking so highly of him. Your words and shoops have made my family laugh and cry. They have been comforting and truly mean a lot to us. Because you all meant so much to him, you all mean a lot to us now too.

This is Jodie, @bigwaverider's little sister. My heart is broken by the loss of my big brother, but it is also filled with warmth by the outpouring of love and respect that you have all shown towards him. He was an amazing man....caring, kind, helpful, funny, smart, curious, determined and, as you all know, extremely talented. He talked often about his work on Sherdog, but I never understood the closeness he had to the people in this community. I can't thank you all enough for being there for him - being his friend, his confidant and his partner in the art of shooping. I knew his work was amazing, but I thought I was just being biased because he's my brother. Hearing the words legend, goat, greatest, best, etc. to describe his talent and his personality has really touched me. Thank you for loving him and for speaking so highly of him. Your words and shoops have made my family laugh and cry. They have been comforting and truly mean a lot to us. Because you all meant so much to him, you all mean a lot to us now too.

Your brother was an incredibly selfless person who did unfathomable amounts of work for us wanting nothing in return. I'm now just seeing some of his work offline. The man was as talented as he was generous.

Hi Jodie, I'm so glad you guys are getting to see how much Mike meant to us all here, he was one of, if not the most respected member here, going above and beyond to help us all both directly with his interactions and indirectly with his amazing art. He made people from all over the planet laugh with his humour and hard work. He made this place such a great place to hang out and he welcomed and encouraged everyone to be a part of it.

Welcome to the Sherdog family

How am I only seeing this now?
He messaged me a couple of times and we had some good back and forth. You never really know someone until you meet them in person, but I know for fact he was a good dude. He is most respectful person I have conversed with online and very friendly.

I'm genuinely shocked typing this and saddened to only find out today (I rarely glance at the stickies)

RIP brother, you are a big loss to the forum and 100% one of the good guys!!

I'm sorry for his loss to all who were close to him on this site!

Edit

Probably the only Mod that never carded me, I think he did warn me one time, but in the most friendly way lol

A great dude

Back