100, 200, 300; which monumental UFC card was the most stacked from top to bottom?

Which UFC card was the most stacked?

• Total voters
Fighters will keep fighting after UFC 300, so they will get more famous.
Therefore in hindsight every card gets better over time

i'd say 300 is the best, like someone said 100 got better in retrospect, but at the time jon jones presence on it is insignificant
200 got to many problem, terrible main event, freakshow with a lesnar past his prime, DC vs Silva is good name wise but terrible matchmaking imo
i think 300 will deliver where 200 sucked
Lesnar vs Mir II was a pretty awesome spectacle. His interview was memorable.

Huh? What does "Brock was 3 fights into his career" have to do with whether or not it a stacked card? he was defending the UFC heavyweight title against frank mir and in his 5th career fight fighting a UFC champion for a 3rd time. it also had bad blood and great storyline. the fight delivered.

Hendo vs Bisping was highly anticipated and had a ton of bad blood and it fucking delivered on the fight itself.

Your GSP bullshit: okay bro, he was -275 and you don't like watching GSP win, but in his other fights
Serra -450
hardy -610
Kos -475
Shields -505
Condit -400
Diaz -430

one of his least favored fights of his career once he won the belt a second time.

you can obviously have whatever opinion you want but half your post was babbling nonsense. The card had 2 of the greatest 3-5 fighters of all time in any weight division (Jones and GSP), one of the best UFC HW's of all time in Mir, Lesnar defending his title in an unprecedented WWE wrestler to UFC champion transition, best UK fighter we ever had until maybe Leon (Bisping) facing Hendo (an all time GOAT), and THE MOST ICONIC KNOCKOUT IN UFC HISTORY, but yeah card was mid bro!
This guy gets it. Brock's famous "you took my strawberries", the H-Bomb, the Hammer, the incomparable GSP.
Good times!

100 and 300 are tied in terms of signficance. The only wtf type of fight for 100 was the opener. All the other bouts had important fighters for that era. 200 was a great card on paper but just alot of mismatch or snoozer fights.

300 looks just as action packed as 100 was and until it happens for me I have them ranked

1. 100
2. 300
3. 200

Weren't the UFC 100 prelims on Spike?

I love to shit on the UFC, but I'm impressed with the card they put together for 300. Several fighters I actually care about and several more fights I'm interested in. By that measure, it's the best of the three.

300 most stacked on paper. You can see people still bitch about it, but it's the most stacked event on paper they ever put together. That does not mean if the card will actually turn out good though, but far as fighters who have done anything in the sport and can be recognized, it's obvious to anyone who understands what the question is asking and isn't butthurt about their expectations for UFC 300, which proves people will seek complaining.

I think the other thing 300 has over 200 and 100 is that its the most likely to have the most finishes out of the three. In retrospect, you could see all the decision victories on UFC 100 coming a mile away with fighters like Fitch and GSP on the card. All those fights going to decision on UFC 200 was a little unexpected though with Lesnar, Silva/Cormier, TJ, Johnny Hendricks, etc. on the card. For as how stacked they were, most of the actual fights on UFC 100 and 200's were just not that memorable compared to other, lesser stacked cards.

With the type of fighters on UFC 300, I don't see how it DOESN'T have a ton of exciting finishes. Fights involving Pereira, Gaethje, Oliveira, Nickal, Jiri, and Cody almost always go to some type of finish for or against them.

300 most stacked on paper. You can see people still bitch about it, but it's the most stacked event on paper they ever put together.
Even though LHW sucks and Gaethje, Holloway and Oliveira will never be LW champs in the future, they're still good fights and the only ones I'm truly looking forward too. The rest are Fight Night or INVICTA esque.

Last edited:
Even though LHW sucks and Gaethje, Holloway and Oliveira will never be LW champs in the future, they're still good fights and the only ones I'm truly looking forward too. The rest are Fight Night or INVICTA esque.
You quoted the part about me stating people will still bitch, and here you are feeling the need to do just that.

You quoted the part about me stating people will still bitch, and here you are feeling the need to do just that.
Yes, I quoted a part with some of your bitching and left out the rest of your bitching because you just kept bitching. Bitching because some people don't agree with your ridiculous take.
<crymoar>

300 and 100 are very close I’d favour 300 slightly though
Then 200

300 has the most ranked fighters (albeit rankings weren’t out yet for 100), most top 10 fighters, most current/former champions, most pfp ranked fighters & most ufc record holders on a single card

A card having a single metric like that makes it a stacked card, a single card having all those at once is insane

Last edited:
Fighters will keep fighting after UFC 300, so they will get more famous.
Therefore in hindsight every card gets better over time

Yes, UFC 100 got much better in hindsight when Shannon Gugerty, Matt Grice, Jake O'Brien, Tom Lawlor, CB Dollaway, Stun Gun Kim, TJ Grant, Paulo Thiago and Alan Belcher all became household names.

Mark Coleman was recognised as completely washed up. Akiyama was never famous in the US. Jim Miller would never achieve 'fame' outside hardcore MMA fans. Fitch, Bonnar and Hendo stayed in their positions in the sport. Bisping got more a bit more famous, I guess.

People - serious people - don't use a young Jones being on the card against a can as a reason UFC 100 was stacked. They look at the quality of the names relative to where they were at the time. Just like Bo Nickal doesn't make 300 more stacked even if he later becomes a star.

300 is the strongest 'top to bottom'. The 5 bottom fights on UFC 300 have significantly more star power than the 5 bottom fights on UFC 100.

But the 'top' really matters. We can't seriously compare championship-version Lesnar and GSP to Poatan and Zhang, and Hendo vs Bisping grudge match from when TUF was a big deal was a much bigger fight than a bullshit belt, nonsensical fight between Max and Gaethje.

UFC 200 isn't in the conversation. We all knew UFC 200 Lesnar was just a one-off gimmick fight with no stakes. A WMMA main event. A gimmick DC-Anderson fight. Anyone claiming UFC 300 on paper is worse than that is just being a 'hater'.

UFC 100
UFC 200
UFC 300

100 by leaps and bounds. MMA was at its peak and the show was fun as hell.

200 was pretty decent.

300 is current MMA so it loses out of the gate.

200 had the bigger names overall, but it underdelivered if I recall.

100 was more fun. It was peak UFC, a great era

I’ve definitely gone casual.

300 looks weak af.

100 is still one of the best mma cards EVER

UFC 100 doesn't look that stacked on paper, but i remember being the most excited for 100 and i just remember having the best time back then when i had more family and friends into UFC, now literally none of my family and friends watch it anymore. None of them have ESPN+ to watch even if they wanted too.

Back