International 16 year old Christian Pakistani boy being sentenced to death.

Should we expect christian youth riots in pakistan, like the muslim ones in france???

Pause...

not-borat.gif

https://aclj.org/save-christian-boy...QrH0npzwAXvAVucZWGbiSW7ijRE8z__qejZp-IQOl8mMa

In Pakistan, a 16 year old Christian Pakistani boy is being sentenced to death by hanging for supposedly making blasphemous statements about the Quran/Islamism.

That’s pretty much all I know about the case in all honesty. I ask that you sign that free petition though, in which it may help prevent his execution..

If anyyyyone knows anything about the case or anything worth mentioning related to Islam/the Pakistani law, please share.

This is like being gay in uganda. Why stay?

That's what happens when you have muslim country with 50% inbreed (that's a fact you can google) which is also ultra conservative.

Islam is a religion which obviously leeds to radicalism towards everyone not willing to convert or submit and we can observe this kind of behavior (sometimes more sometimes a little less) in ALL predominant muslim countries, this includes also Turkey or the other ones which are said to be "modern".

how do you think Europe became Christian?

Where did all the previous religions go?

at least European countries taken over by muslims were allowed to stay Christian lol

Yikes. Grateful that I was born in the U.S.

Pakistan is a lawless country that doesnt practice Sharia, is it any wonder we keep hearing of incidents like this occuring. Of course the anti Islam crowd is going to gobble this up and start shouting about how evil Islam and Muslims are without knowing anything about the country and how this kangroo court in the case of this unforunate man has no real credibility according to Islamic law.

Freedom of speech and opinion shouldn’t be a crime or punishable.

Also, people shouldn't be put on watch lists or harassed for words and opinions.

Unfortunately, I don't believe that we really have freedom of speech.

I think it's a trick to see if people will say the wrong thing.

Also, people shouldn't be put on watch lists or harassed for words and opinions.

Unfortunately, I don't believe that we really have freedom of speech.

I think it's a trick to see if people will say the wrong thing.
We have it even harsher at times than these other countries. But we have compromised on our rights and accepted it.

That's what happens when you have muslim country with 50% inbreed (that's a fact you can google) which is also ultra conservative.

Islam is a religion which obviously leeds to radicalism towards everyone not willing to convert or submit and we can observe this kind of behavior (sometimes more sometimes a little less) in ALL predominant muslim countries, this includes also Turkey or the other ones which are said to be "modern".
Sounds true for all of nations.

We were literally built on the genocide and forced conversion of natives by the Catholic Church (something they have officially accepted).

China is everything you just said times 2x but with governance and authoritarianism instead of religion leading the way.

russia is all orthodox dominated and straight up commies.

India is everything you accused those Muslim countries of being times 100x worse in tolerance.

Only Jewish country in the world isreal, is a documented and openly discriminating nation. With more UN human right violation resolutions against em than the entire rest of the world combined. But hey we support em and veto to bail em out all the time cause we are so nice morally.

So if you're Christian any Muslim that doesn't like you can accuse you of defaming Mohammad without any proof and you'll be held in prison for years and eventually executed... Cool, sounds civilized. The witnesses confirmed that the boy hadn't defamed Mohammad and that his coworker had been the one to start the conversation, but the court still convicted him to appease the angry mob. If you're going to religious court at least do religious court right and only execute if there's solid proof, otherwise your penal code might as well be toilet paper.
Its a case of the tail wagging the dog, there were similar circumstances around the Asia Bibi case from some time ago too. Just more proof that Pakistan was a mistake.

Pakistan is a lawless country that doesnt practice Sharia, is it any wonder we keep hearing of incidents like this occuring. Of course the anti Islam crowd is going to gobble this up and start shouting about how evil Islam and Muslims are without knowing anything about the country and how this kangroo court in the case of this unforunate man has no real credibility according to Islamic law.

Ah the old 'that wasn't real communism argument.'

Pakistan's problems are so massive and daunting that political blasphemy prosecutions aren't even in the top twenty.

So can you name a country that practices real islamic law?

I will not give my name and e-mail address to people who execute others for such things.

Back