Media 1st pic of Joanna’s face post fight all bruised up

She probably had her nose operated on. That shit fucks with your whole face if it's a bad break/reset. And along with all the damage she took during the fight, not that surprising.

I'd know, I do the MMA

That's part of it, but the "boogey woman is coming for youuuu" was worse than rothwell.

I loved the Boogie woman Baba Yaga line she did. It was awesome. And Rose is mentally weak Although she certainly copes well enough when she fights.

I loved the Boogie woman Baba Yaga line she did. It was awesome. And Rose is mentally weak Although she certainly copes well enough when she fights.

You loved the boogie woman line? That's literally hard to imagine.

But i agree rose is mentally weak for fighting. She probably retires for good soon. She still beat up JJ easily twice and it was a great dose of humble pie.

You loved the boogie woman line? That's literally hard to imagine.

But i agree rose is mentally weak for fighting. She probably retires for good soon. She still beat up JJ easily twice and it was a great dose of humble pie.

Joanna won second fight. And yeah why wouldnt I like the Boogie woman line it was awesome.

Joanna won second fight. And yeah why wouldnt I like the Boogie woman line it was awesome.

Because on top of one of the cringiest lines ever she accompanied it with the cringiest facial expressions ever during the staredown

Because on top of one of the cringiest lines ever she accompanied it with the cringiest facial expressions ever during the staredown

Naw it was savage as fuck. You and other haters have zero appreciation for theater.

Pretty sure rose won both. Knocked her out in the first and won a unanimous decision in the second.

And this is not "theatre". You have a terrible taste.

hqdefault.jpg

Pretty sure rose won both. Knocked her out in the first and won a unanimous decision in the second.

And this is not "theatre". You have a terrible taste.

hqdefault.jpg

LoL no. It is theatre. It is an act she has always done and will always do. LOL Rose did really well not to have it effect her.

I like Weili and Joanna but imo Joanna won that fight. It was not a robbery however and I am not mad about Zhang getting the nod.

But it was not a clear victory for Weili as you and othera are trying to claim it was a split dec and easily coulda gone either way.
No because if JJ won that fight the entire forum would be screaming robbery. So JJ didnt do enough to win that fight.

Where's that asshole saying Weili was throwing pillows?!

Well she said she can open her eyes now. She will be better in 2-3 weeks.

No idea about the headaches, she didn't talk about them but I'm sure she had a few rough days after.. 100 punches to the dome will do that.

Starting to put some miles on her she needs an easier match up one of this weaker girls so she can avoid any damage and get some confidence back but first sit 6 months out imo.
6 months? imagnine someone targets her forhead next fight. 6 months dosnt seem a good idea. take a year. not like any other girl is gonna make any noise

Man .... and JJ was actually getting " westernized "....... I mean - not bad for a gal who's been through it/ fight game.

I hope she heals with little to no damage. Its probably not likely. Stay tuned.

Same with KK - now that's a crying shame. One could actually call her a p.o.a ( sorry for being inappropriate but I'm a man and I am what I am )

No because if JJ won that fight the entire forum would be screaming robbery. So JJ didnt do enough to win that fight.

Mate there is alot of hate for JJ on Sherdog and considering that there has been multiple threads screaming robbery.

It was not a Robbery nor would it have been a clear victory for JJ and it was not for Weili.

What exactly are you trying to say?? Are you saying it was a one way beat down by Weili? If so..... See yourself out.

Back