2005 Fedor VS 2019 Ngannou

Fedor would zulu Ngannou

You’re talking about a guy that lost to Derek Lewis in his prime...

How does Fedor do? Fedor has a clear grappling advantage but Francis has worked his grappling immensely since the Stipe loss. Haven't seen 2020 Ngannou yet so we can only go off The Ngannou of 2019. I think Francis gets an uppercut KO win 21 seconds into the first.

Derick Lewis took Ngannou to a decision...

So anything can happen.

And prime Fedor would be the most likely fighter to do it.
He doesn’t have the striking skill that stipe does. You don’t just take Ngannou down at will

Fedor is too cunning at this time. With his feints,strategic dominance,laser sighted speed and concussive devastation,ngannou has no path to victory.

His descendants,yet to be born will feel the pain of Fedor's ko attack...and the shockwave will circle the world three times . Mma will temporary be pulled from tv for the violence shown on this day. Africa will begin to erect statues in Fedor's likeness.

Lol Fedor would beat his ass into dust.

I think I’d have to go with Fedor but I can certainly see Ngannou winning.

Fedor threw these weird looping punches and would sometimes leave his head exposed. Fedor also ducked his head a lot and somebody like Ngannou could take advantage of that. Ngannou loves to counter and he could get the knockout if Fedor made a mistake and got too agrressive.

Fedor beating Ngannou...
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
Yeah yeah, I see. SAID NO ONE EVER. Ngannou by murder. Worse than Cain... Cain did the "Van Damme" trick, Fedor would do the "dead pretender" trick.

It depends on how Fedor comes out. I mean lets be honest, if Fedor decides to strike too long, Nghannou can absolutely knock him out. As long as Fedor knows what he's up against, I see him pull it off.

Ngannou who got beat by Lewis and Wrestlefucked by first capable wrestler he met.

Fedor is on another level everywhere, except power punching.

Feint - blitz - sambo toss - armbar.

How about some analysis or breakdown?

basically fedors striking wasn’t very technical n his entries were set up with lunging n looping right hand

Vs someone as like ngannou, with good counters, it would be recipe for disaster

Sport has evolved too much and Ngannou is too strong to be tripped or thrown.

Ngannou sends Fedor to the shadow realm inside 2 rounds.

Hahahah

Fedor by easy Rear naked choke in the first.

Ngannou cracking sloppy wrestlers who run at him has made people forget he is insanely slow footed and can only strike with big counters to obvious entries - which Fedor always did well at disguising behind feints and hand traps

Fedor I'd say. He's fought heavy hitters before and just because you have power doesn't mean you'll land. Fedor had more skills overall so he has way more ways to win.

Back