2014 Anthony Pettis would have beat 2024 islam

even a 2019 pettis ktfo wonderboy, power and speed is so underrated
Love islam but he is slow on the feet

it's really hard to say. islam needs to defend his belt against a lw.

his best wins at lw are against olives (excellent win) and dan hooker. i dont give much value to the volk fights as volk is a 145 lber

A 145 lber who arguably won their first fight.

I donno. Prime Pettis was a monster, but his Achilles' heel was his takedown defence, which doesn't bode well against Makhachev.

he was basically yair rodriquez with less heart.

2014 pettis had 7 w by subs and was on a 2 streak sub
Impressive, yes, but if you saw the Guida fight in 2011 and the RDA fight in ‘15, his subs were completely neutralized by superior wrestling and Islam is light years ahead of prime Clay and RDA.

I'm not sure any LW in MMA history beats Islam and all the ones I think have a chance ars Russian IE Khabib, Usman N., Eduard Vartanyan, Arman Tsarukyan. Maybe prime Penn and Bendo would be interesting but that's about it.
Look up Adriano Martins sometime. He already smashed your boy. Lol

I'm not sure any LW in MMA history beats Islam and all the ones I think have a chance ars Russian IE Khabib, Usman N., Eduard Vartanyan, Arman Tsarukyan. Maybe prime Penn and Bendo would be interesting but that's about it.
Conor beats him and paddy

I'm surprised you were even able to make the thread, your fingers must have been on fire writing out this hot take.

Look up Adriano Martins sometime. He already smashed your boy. Lol

Sure, it happens. If you think that means he's somehow worse than Martin's or would lose to guys Martin's beat you're a moron though. He got caught a long time ago, now he's a dominant LW champ.

Sure, it happens. If you think that means he's somehow worse than Martin's or would lose to guys Martin's beat you're a moron though. He got caught a long time ago, now he's a dominant LW champ.
Dude, you literally said that “no LW in UFC history beats Islam.”
I showed you one that did, but never said that Martins is the overall better fighter than him. If you’re inferring I did, then you’re the moron.
He damn sure was worse than Martins on the night they fought and was KO’d, though.

Dude, you literally said that “no LW in UFC history beats Islam.”
I showed you one that did, but never said that Martins is the overall better fighter than him. If you’re inferring I did, then you’re the moron.
He damn sure was worse than Martins on the night they fought and was KO’d, though.

I didn't say that. Bad comprehension.

I'm not sure any LW in MMA history beats Islam
Bad comprehension on your part, indeed.

pettis is better than any lw islam has ever fought that's a fact

Back