Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SCLSU Mud Dogs

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TuBB

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Platinum Member
Reaction score
New season new thread needed to be made. Who do you guys like in the Miami/Gata game this weekend?

Need a sticky @Revolver @PRIDEWASBETTER

Stickied. Going with the Canes. I know the Defense will show up. Offense...no clue.

Hilarious. Billy’s Cuban accent is so good

All yall wrong.

THE PIRATES WILL RISE!!!!!

Honestly all I really want is to beat the fucking Fuskies and win the Pac-12 championship.

The Business has changed forever.

I have Florida winning big on Saturday.

lol Cuse
Back when the Dome was built, Carrier (then a local company) provided a $2.75 million gift in exchange for lifetime naming rights — one of the first deals of its kind at the collegiate level. Since then, sports has become much bigger business and rights like that could easily go for somewhere between $3 million and $5 million per year for a program like Syracuse.
But since renovations will no longer rending the Dome a... dome, it’s natural that the Orange would try to make the case that it’s a different building, thus rendering the old agreement null and void.
https://www.nunesmagician.com/2019/...-naming-rights-deal-orange-sports-sponsorship

All yall wrong.

THE PIRATES WILL RISE!!!!!

Honestly all I really want is to beat the fucking Fuskies and win the Pac-12 championship.

There's only one group of Pirates in Division I, pal.

<21>

I just looked at Stanford's Sept schedule :eek: Northwestern, UCF, U$C and Oregon. Notre Dame is the other OOC game.

images

I just looked at Stanford's Sept schedule :eek: Northwestern, UCF, U$C and Oregon. Notre Dame is the other OOC game.

images

Pac-12 South is complete shit. Almost unfair how stacked the North is by comparison.

Pac-12 South is complete shit. Almost unfair how stacked the North is by comparison.

This could be a 5 win season. If the O-line provides some protection and opens holes, and they squeeze wins out of a couple of close games, it could be a 7 win season :eek:

Anyone planning on going to any games this year? The only game I might get to is Michigan - Ohio state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back