Elections 2020 Democratic Primary Thread v3

Who do you support most out of the remaining Democratic candidates?

• Corey Booker (Senator NJ)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto O'Rourke (Former US Congressman TX)

• Julian Castro (Former Secretary of HUD)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This senile creep is the face of the old guard democratic establishment, which should tell you all you need to know about how rotten the core of the democratic party is.

If Bernie Sanders loses the nomination to rat face Buttigieg, Warren, or Biden, all that’s left is to watch Trump make fun of them and win the 2020 presidency, which is almost worth it for all the SJW & PMC tears and panic. To be fair, we did warn these fuckers that you should have learned the lesson of 2016.

What's it like supporting a guy who wants to bang his own daughter? Maybe the "creepy Joe" line needs to die so you can retain a spec of dignity in the face of supporting this...

Joe has got to be one of the least interesting or inspiring candidates of all time. I honestly get the vibe he doesn't even want to be doing any of this at all. You can see it in his body language.
The vibe is he's old as fuck and it shows. All the other stuff is chaff.

Joe has got to be one of the least interesting or inspiring candidates of all time. I honestly get the vibe he doesn't even want to be doing any of this at all. You can see it in his body language.

I think he's got some good lines (e.g., "restore the soul of this nation" and "beat him like a drum"). I also think his people have run a smart campaign so far by keeping him out of the spotlight as much as possible. The packed debate stage helps him with this also.

I think this bus tour might be a sign of desperation though. It's a rural bus tour through 18 counties over eight days. That's a lot of travel for an old guy and this seems like a better strategy for a younger candidate.

The vibe is he's old as fuck and it shows. All the other stuff is chaff.
Sanders is older than Biden and seems to want this a lot more.

I think he's got some good lines (e.g., "restore the soul of this nation" and "beat him like a drum"). I also think his people have run a smart campaign so far by keeping him out of the spotlight as much as possible. The packed debate stage helps him with this also.

I think this bus tour might be a sign of desperation though. It's a rural bus tour through 18 counties over eight days. That's a lot of travel for an old guy and this seems like a better strategy for a younger candidate.

Sanders is older than Biden and seems to want this a lot more.
Bernie wears his age with vigor and energy, and is WAY sharper than Biden. Way more capable in general than Biden.

Last edited:
Bernie wears his age with vigor and energy, and is WAY sharper than Biden. Way more capable in general that Biden.
I know there's the meme shooping Bernie into a "Weekend at Bernie's" pic but let's be real- it wouldn't be a joke if Biden were shooped in. The guy has lost his marbles.

His entire campaign staff should be charged with elderly abuse.

Montana Gov. Steve Bullock suspends presidential campaign

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/02/steve-bullock-suspends-presidential-campaign-074729

Down to 16 major candidates. Bullock says he will not run for Senate.

Marianne Williamson
Joseph Biden, Jr.
Peter Buttigieg
Bernard Sanders
Amy Klobuchar
Julian Castro
Cory Booker
Kamala Harris
John Delaney
Michael Bennet
Tulsi Gabbard
Elizabeth Warren
Andrew Yang
Michael Bloomberg
Deval Patrick
Thomas Steyer

images

Montana governor, 53 years old, "moderate" Democrat, lawyer and former adjunct law professor. Appeared on the debate stage once. Appeared on Bill Maher's show a month ago and failed to stand out even in that setting.

Montana governor, 53 years old, "moderate" Democrat, lawyer and former adjunct law professor. Appeared on the debate stage once. Appeared on Bill Maher's show a month ago and failed to stand out even in that setting.

I could have him mixed up but I believe Bill did a segment where he mentioned he doesn’t know who this guy is and he’s even had him on his show twice already. Brutal

Ask a question get an answer, thanks for that mate

If version 4 of this thread is started today, please include Gabbard and Bloomberg in the poll.

If version 4 of this thread is started today, please include Gabbard and Bloomberg in the poll.

We can just assume that all the right-wingers in the WR favor Gabbard and no one likes Bloomberg.

We can just assume that all the right-wingers in the WR favor Gabbard and no one likes Bloomberg.
Two days ago, you listed your top three favorite Democratic candidates for president.

Bloomberg just announced a week ago and he's already polling ahead of two out of your top three.

Two days ago, you listed your top three favorite Democratic candidates for president.

Bloomberg just announced a week ago and he's already polling ahead of two out of your top three.

What percentage of the WR do you think prefers Bloomberg to all the other candidates?

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/02/steve-bullock-suspends-presidential-campaign-074729

Down to 16 major candidates. Bullock says he will not run for Senate.

Marianne Williamson
Joseph Biden, Jr.
Peter Buttigieg
Bernard Sanders
Amy Klobuchar
Julian Castro
Cory Booker
Kamala Harris
John Delaney
Michael Bennet
Tulsi Gabbard
Elizabeth Warren
Andrew Yang
Michael Bloomberg
Deval Patrick
Thomas Steyer

Bullock has pretty well solidified that he's an egotistical douche that doesn't care about the country nearly as much as he does himself.

Ranking of candidates based on personal preference:

1. Sanders (big gap)
2. Warren (big gap)
3. Castro
4. Booker
5. Steyer
6. Biden
7. Buttigieg
8. Klobuchar
9. Bennet
10. Harris
11. Gabbard
12. Williamson
13. Bloomberg
14. Yang
15. Patrick
16. Delaney​

Ranking of candidates based on perceived chances:

1. Buttigieg
2. Biden
3. Sanders
4. Warren
5. Harris
6. Bloomberg
7. Yang
8. Steyer
9. Klobuchar
10. Booker
11. Gabbard
12. Castro
13. Patrick
14. Delaney
15. Bennet
16. Williamson​

Ranking of candidates based on perceived chances:

1. Buttigieg
2. Biden
3. Sanders
4. Warren

Mr. Trot is coming around to seeing the race my way. Better late than never.

====================
My Current bets:

April 15 Bernard Sanders +410 $2439.02
May 19 Peter Buttigieg +550 $1818.18
August 31 Peter Buttigieg +2000 $500
September 20 Peter Buttigieg +2026 $493.58
September 25 Elizabeth Warren +123 $4268

Net profit if Buttigieg wins: >$22,000
Net profit if Sanders wins: >$2,400
Net profit if Warren wins: $0
Net profit if anyone else wins: -$9500

Status