2020 MLB Regular Season Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok how is Boston involved in the cheating scandal? I need to know before I go to spring training, I need to know who to boo.

Ok how is Boston involved in the cheating scandal? I need to know before I go to spring training, I need to know who to boo.
Why do the Red Sux have to cheat to justify booing them? lol

Projections on Vlad Jr this year?

A quiet, but good season. I don't think he'll "break out" quite yet, but he'll deliver a season to build on.

AVG: .260
HR: 29
RBI: 80

And for God's sake, they need to get him away from 3rd base.

Alex Cora was with the Astros prior to being with the Red Sox

The Red Sox also got caught watching the game and like illegally using an Apple Watch to tell the dugout to signal a guy on first or second what the pitch was

Corona virus is an Astros conspiracy to get attention off them. #tinfoilhat

Maybe someone here knows. Why is offseason baseball discussion called hot stove? Serious and ridiculous answers welcome.

Maybe someone here knows. Why is offseason baseball discussion called hot stove? Serious and ridiculous answers welcome.

Definition of "hot stove"

denoting a discussion about a favorite sport carried on during the off-season

But why is it called that?
Because you let the pot simmer on the stove while attending to other things? IDK, it is just a figure of speech. Kinda sounds like something an old person would say now that you mention it lol

Awesome. Now we'll still have to wait a year to watch them play. lol

I saw an article that said Shin Soo Choo is going to give all 191 Rangers minor leaguers $1k each because he remembers how he was a young broke minor leaguer skipping a meal to keep his $20 meal money.

So I'm watching a replay the Jays/Phillies series from '93. It's Game 4, where the Jays won 15-14. It's hilarious, when the Jays come all the back and score that 15th run, there's this shot of this woman in the front row above the dugout, aggressively leaning over the railing, mad as hell and screaming "You fucking suck Mitch Williams!"

She ain't seen nothin' yet, LOL.

Since it's been slow, here's a little something to cheer everyone up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back