2020 MLB Regular Season Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Garcetti says no sporting events until 2021 in LA. Lol, if baseball restarts this summer the dodgers are going to have to play in Arizona cause of his sky is falling bullshit.

@Revolver

So Garcetti says no sporting events until 2021 in LA. Lol, if baseball restarts this summer the dodgers are going to have to play in Arizona cause of his sky is falling bullshit.

@Revolver
Baseball isn’t happening in AZ. May not even happen at all this year.

Watching the Texas/Toronto Game 5 repeat on one of the desperate sports channels, that has nothing better to put on...

I'm a little biased of course, but best single inning in a game, ever? It's gotta at least be Top 10.

Watching the Texas/Toronto Game 5 repeat on one of the desperate sports channels, that has nothing better to put on...

I'm a little biased of course, but best single inning in a game, ever? It's gotta at least be Top 10.
no

Best game to rewatch is game 5 of the 97 NLCS.

<WellThere>

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/mlb-re...d-impact-than-astros-alex-cora-190219857.html

Major League Baseball on Wednesday docked the Boston Red Sox their second-round draft pick and suspended a low-level team employee for systematically stealing catchers’ signs through technological means during the 2018 season, the second time in 2 ½ years the franchise has been disciplined by the commissioner’s office for similar infractions.

Not surprised titty is a "just the flu bro" type of guy
I honestly don't give a shit what it is... all I know is I'm pissed I can't go to the gym or the beach.

Live sports
Gym
Race Tracks
Golf

got yelled at by a Chinese lady today for going the wrong way down a one-way aisle in Safeway.
we are truly fucked when Chinese ladies start telling the rest of us how to drive.

good read, hope he gets well soon.

Kinda scares me tbh, I’m like the same age and if a pro athlete in good shape can get cancer anyone can

good read, hope he gets well soon.

Kinda scares me tbh, I’m like the same age and if a pro athlete in good shape can get cancer anyone can

I'm sort of a hypochondriac so yeah, I was thinking that. Although I had non-hodgkins lymphoma when I was 14... like Rizzo did at 18 and Lester at 30

<WellThere>

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/mlb-re...d-impact-than-astros-alex-cora-190219857.html

Major League Baseball on Wednesday docked the Boston Red Sox their second-round draft pick and suspended a low-level team employee for systematically stealing catchers’ signs through technological means during the 2018 season, the second time in 2 ½ years the franchise has been disciplined by the commissioner’s office for similar infractions.
They are so lucky spring training was canceled this year.....

I honestly don't give a shit what it is... all I know is I'm pissed I can't go to the gym or the beach.
At least you can still do laundry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back