2021 MLB Discussion v1: Texas Super Spreaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canley and Roberts I don’t know who’s worse

Roberts for sure. Canleys been on the decline for years but roberts still insists on trotting him out there. The night after he threw 30 pitches and blew a save nonetheless lol.
True. I passed out when the 9th started. Saw what happened this morning. What a fuckin joke lol

I don’t get why the Cleveland Indians couldn’t have just redesigned their cartoon logo into a more respectful Native American logo and changed their name from Indians to Natives. It would seem like that would be a good middle ground with being pc while maintaining some level of team namesake

Wow the ump just bailed out the dodgers, bring on the fucking robot strike zone already.

It seems to get worse every season. It isn't just an inch or two. There are balls that are 8 to 10 inches out of the strike zone that are called strikes.

Soon it will be like this.

Canley and Roberts I don’t know who’s worse
Canley is unpitchable in the playoffs. We've seen him blow tons of games already. Time for them to trade for Kimbrel. I don't care what it costs.

Roberts for sure. Canleys been on the decline for years but roberts still insists on trotting him out there. The night after he threw 30 pitches and blew a save nonetheless lol.
Yup. Roberts for sure. He's been terrible all year. He consistently mismanages the bullpen. Also, I don't know how many games where he used up the entire bench and had to have a pitcher pinch hit in extra innings with runners on since he had no one left. He also put in some can to play second base who didn't even bother to stretch out at the play at second.

He’s a dumbass. He let buehler hit for himself which I’m fine with and then takes him out as after a single with one out. Could have easily let buehler finish the inning since he was cruising and let Trienen (who’s really the only reliable reliever) close. Instead he wastes trienen and then goes to Kenley. Roberts almost cost the dodgers last year in the playoffs by using him. Dude is washed and for some reason he keeps throwing him out there.

Friedman better get some decent relievers and a starter otherwise the dodgers aren’t doing shit this year.
Cash out-dumbassed him last year or he'd probably be gone

I don’t get why the Cleveland Indians couldn’t have just redesigned their cartoon logo into a more respectful Native American logo and changed their name from Indians to Natives. It would seem like that would be a good middle ground with being pc while maintaining some level of team namesake
I'm shocked this didn't happen myself. It was the blatantly obvious answer, and I'd bet it's what the majority would've expected

Instead we get flying baseballs lmao

I think they should have changed their name to the Crickets
since that's the sound that's been coming from The Jake for years.
<20>

Last edited:
I'm shocked this didn't happen myself. It was the blatantly obvious answer, and I'd bet it's what the majority would've expected

Instead we get flying baseballs lmao
If just seems like the right answer maybe they want to not be associated with the name anymore but it isn’t going to erase the long history of the team.

lol at the recent rash of wild pitch occurrences in games.

little more difficult to control the ball without some sticky stuff, eh?

but really I see it coming out of the bullpen a lot, quality starters aren't doing it IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back