Elections 2022 MT's, The GOP & Next 'Brown Menace' + the new bogeyman 'Trans'

Mark McMichael

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No one here can deny that the GOP is basically devoid of any actually ideas on how to govern and thus basically only runs on whipping up hate against 'Others'.

The main 'hate' they try to focus is hate against some coming 'Brown Menace' that white people need to fear and vote for Republicans to save them from.

2016 General Election - FEAR THE MEXICANS and stop the Brown Menace, the Mexican rapists bringing crime by elect Trump and the GOP to protect you by building wall. Largely forgotten immediately after the election.

2018 MT's - it was FEAR THE CARAVANS, and stop the Brown Menace from coming in by electing the GOP. Largely forgotten immediately after the election.

2020 GE - FEAR ANTIFA, the Brown Menace people amongst you who want to move into your suburbs. Trump and GOP would stop them.

2022 MT's - FEAR CRT, the Brown Menace coming for your kids in school. The GOP will stop them.

However the use of the Brown Menace threat has only got the GOP so far as the hate they can whip up along those lines has shown limits. So for 2022 MT's the GOP is adding in a new group to hate. The 'trans' and to a smaller degree all LGBTQ+.

This can be the catch all thread were as we get closer to the MT's and the GOP ramps up the hate, we can cite and track it.

You can also register how much you support, or not, the hate based campaigns and party now, and how effective you think it will be?

I want ice cream

That would definitely give me a brown menace. Being lactose intolerant sucks, but you get used to it.

Oh man, that must suck.
I would be sad with out the occasional ice cream

I have a brown menace brewing in my colon that has more substance than this thread.

/EOT

curb-your-enthusiasm-curb-your-enthusiasm-outro.gif

No one here can deny that the GOP is basically devoid of any actually ideas on how to govern and thus basically only runs on whipping up hate against 'Others'.

<TheWire1>
One of the problems with the Euro/White right is that it isn't nearly self-centric or self-loving enough; it's far too focused on The Other and opposing whatever flavor of the day that is or issue being pushed. It's almost purely reactionary and essentially a loser's mentality.

Lol my brown menace is after I eat ice cream or drink milk. I don’t mind it myself. My wife for some reason hates Dutch ovens though

<TheWire1>

One of the problems with the Euro/White right is that it isn't nearly self-centric or self-loving enough; it's far too focused on The Other and opposing whatever flavor of the day that is or issue being pushed. It's almost purely reactionary and essentially a loser's mentality.
Very good insight.

The main 'hate' they try to focus is hate against some coming 'Brown Menace' that white people need to fear and vote for Republicans to save them from.

2016 General Election - FEAR THE MEXICANS and stop the Brown Menace, the Mexican rapists bringing crime by elect Trump and the GOP to protect you by building wall. Largely forgotten immediately after the election.

2018 MT's - it was FEAR THE CARAVANS, and stop the Brown Menace from coming in by electing the GOP. Largely forgotten immediately after the election.

2020 GE - FEAR ANTIFA, the Brown Menace people amongst you who want to move into your suburbs. Trump and GOP would stop them.

2022 MT's - FEAR CRT, the Brown Menace coming for your kids in school. The GOP will stop them.

However the use of the Brown Menace threat has only got the GOP so far as the hate they can whip up along those lines has shown limits. So for 2022 MT's the GOP is adding in a new group to hate. The 'trans' and to a smaller degree all LGBTQ+.

This can be the catch all thread were as we get closer to the MT's and the GOP ramps up the hate, we can cite and track it.

You can also register how much you support, or not, the hate based campaigns and party now, and how effective you think it will be?
^^^^
This bs is what the mentally challenged smurfs that voted the current administration in, actually believe.

-Point fingers at things that aren’t real (white supremacy is everywhere)

-Offer handouts constantly (free college, forgive debt, free universal healthcare) <<< none of that is free

-Sprinkle in fake hate crimes by celebrities, because there arent enough reals ones to supply the demand

Where does the fear of the white supremacist factor in?
In the Dem Election platform? You don't really see them actually focus on that much as an election plank.

The Dems are still old school where what they do is promise their base everything they want and then as soon as they are elected do this...

lucy-football-peanuts.gif

^^^^
This bs is what the mentally challenged smurfs that voted the current administration in, actually believe.

-Point fingers at things that aren’t real (white supremacy is everywhere)

-Offer handouts constantly (free college, forgive debt, free universal healthcare) <<< none of that is free

-Sprinkle in fake hate crimes by celebrities, because there arent enough reals ones to supply the demand
And yet it is FACT that the GOP only runs on Brown Menace scare mongering with now a sprinkling of LGBTQ+ hate.

And while 'benefits to taxpayers with THEIR OWN MONEY are not free, there is certainly plenty of budget to give them those benefits instead of allowing the politicians to push all that money out to the Military Complex, Uber Rich and Corporations.

The question is priorities? Where do you, the taxpayer want your money to go?

Make no mistake as all stripes of gov't will just take more and more, and while you scream 'its not free money' when it goes to average citizens, it is also not 'free money' going out to the rich, Military and Corporations. The only question you should be asking is 'do we want some spent on US TOO' for infrastructure and other needs?

The GOP has trained citizens, like seals to cry about any spending ONLY when it is back on citizens. Ship it out and offshore, A-OK!!!!!

And yet it is FACT that the GOP only runs on Brown Menace scare mongering with now a sprinkling of LGBTQ+ hate.

And while 'benefits to taxpayers with THEIR OWN MONEY are not free, there is certainly plenty of budget to give them those benefits instead of allowing the politicians to push all that money out to the Military Complex, Uber Rich and Corporations.

The question is priorities? Where do you, the taxpayer want your money to go?

Make no mistake as all stripes of gov't will just take more and more, and while you scream 'its not free money' when it goes to average citizens, it is also not 'free money' going out to the rich, Military and Corporations. The only question you should be asking is 'do we want some spent on US TOO' for infrastructure and other needs?

The GOP has trained citizens, like seals to cry about any spending ONLY when it is back on citizens. Ship it out and offshore, A-OK!!!!!
You’re trolling too hard, homer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back