***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Everyone is like - ANT was so edgy because he told nuggets staff "I'll see you MF for game 7"...

Ooooohhhh, so witty / edgy... pretty standard/ average level shit talk, hardly news worthy.. this generations' brains have rotted hard..

They’ll probably get their asses kicked game 7 lol. But war wolves.

also war bricks
war gaycers

F0mqT2sXsAAbV_k.jpg:large

Everyone is like - ANT was so edgy because he told nuggets staff "I'll see you MF for game 7"...

Ooooohhhh, so witty / edgy... pretty standard/ average level shit talk, hardly news worthy.. this generations' brains have rotted hard..
Yeah that’s literally nothing special. Jason Terry got the goddamn Larry o Brien trophy prior to the championship season and some teams dress in black prior to an elimination road game to signify the end/death of the series.

war gaycers

F0mqT2sXsAAbV_k.jpg:large

10% of these players are probably gay, it's just stats / facts - and power to them..

Hopefully more of these dudes come out in future. But damn, it's gotta be hard to be a gay male athlete, especially for the black dudes.. so I get why they feel they can't.

10% of these players are probably gay, it's just stats / facts - and power to them..

Hopefully more of these dudes come out in future. But damn, it's gotta be hard to be a gay male athlete, especially for the black dudes.. so I get why they feel they can't.

Explosive men being super homophobic while being gay is on par with super homophobic conservative fat white guys being closet homos.

NTTAWWT

Yeah that’s literally nothing special. Jason Terry got the goddamn Larry o Brien trophy prior to the championship season and some teams dress in black prior to an elimination road game to signify the end/death of the series.

Terry getting the Championship trophy tattoo at the beginning of the Championship season is wild.

Lol

What's the record for game 7's in the second round?

The East sucks, but these Pacers were always better than people gave them credit for.. remember seeing reg season games and being kinda impressed.
They’re alright but they really lucked out with the draw they got. Bucks team without Giannis and Dame in important games and a half strength Knicks team (that they still might lose to).

Potential showdown of Jokic vs Doncic feels more like Wimbledon match than WCF lol..

• Haha
Reactions: PND
Back