***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Dumbass Screamin A Smith picked Scoot Henderson over Wemby.<45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo>

For some strange reason, SAS doesn't get behind players who aren't American, he's been immune to talking about Giannis despite him being the best player in the league for a while now. (Next to Jokic)

First take has been a headache for a while now.

For some strange reason, SAS doesn't get behind players who aren't American, he's been immune to talking about Giannis despite him being the best player in the league for a while now. (Next to Jokic)

First take has been a headache for a while now.

I'm pretty sure Stephen Gay also said he wasn't "interested in this Euro kid" when talking about Luka before he was drafted.

Damn I thought the suns’ lack of depth would show towards the end of the season, but they have trouble winning even with Book back. The bench is hot garbage
Who's to come back? Beal?

Damn I thought the suns’ lack of depth would show towards the end of the season, but they have trouble winning even with Book back. The bench is hot garbage

This Spurs team is better than people think, pretty athletic and they can score well when they get hot, plus Wemby went for 38.

Welp, I guess people calling wemby MJ on steroids is all starting to make sense.

Victor Wembanyama is truly special player. If he stays healthy, he'll be considered one of the greatest.

GOAT

@Revolver
0_Screenshot-2023-09-11-at-215746.png

0_Wembanyama-1.jpg

whats the last photo meant to be

The Squat or the Step thing ?

I've read that because guys his height are always prone to feet injuries they are doing extra prep to try to strengthen his lower body , they want him to progressively add some weight but not to the point where his joints and feet take a pounding. For a guy his height he looks like he has a smooth running gait so all these mobility things he has been doing looks to be paying off , remains to be seen how durable he can be. At this point that's my only question Mark dudes a freak and right now opposing teams are trying to adjust to his length on both ends of the court.

The Squat or the Step thing ?

I've read that because guys his height are always prone to feet injuries they are doing extra prep to try to strengthen his lower body , they want him to progressively add some weight but not to the point where his joints and feet take a pounding. For a guy his height he looks like he has a smooth running gait so all these mobility things he has been doing looks to be paying off , remains to be seen how durable he can be. At this point that's my only question Mark dudes a freak and right now opposing teams are trying to adjust to his length on both ends of the court.
He needs the feet over toes program.

Twitter is a swirling shitstorm of Lebron and Jordan tweets. Its non-stop 24/7.

Back